Ultralight and exceptionally comfortable, the Pillow X Recon weighs just 63.8 grams and packs to the size of a lighter.
Self centring X design cradles head!
Ultralight and exceptionally comfortable, the Pillow X Recon weighs just 63.8 grams and packs to the size of a lighter. Firstly, the advanced, self centring X design positions and cradles your head for support. This provides stable comfort and an efficient night’s sleep.
Secondly, it’s coloured for tactical and military applications. The durable 75D polyester at the top and bottom resists abrasion, punctures, and elevates softness. And finally, the Pillow X is easy to inflate. This highly packable pillow delivers mission-critical nighttime performance. And don’t forget, simply add or release air to raise or lower pillow height and adjust firmness for customized comfort!
Self Centering X Design: The thoughtfully designed weld pattern helps center and stabilize your head to maintain comfortable contact with the pillow’s surface.
Adjustable Height and Pressure: Simply add or release air to raise or lower pillow height and adjust firmness for customized comfort.
Sleeping Bag Compatible: Intelligently designed to fit inside a mummy bag’s hood for secure comfort.
Ultralight Material: Used on the top of the pillow, the soft 75D polyester material sheds grams while maintaining appropriate durability.
Light and Packable: Weighs only 63.8g. and packs to an ultra compact 11.43×6.35×2.54cm – about the size of a lighter.
Rugged Material: The hybrid construction combines an exceptionally lightweight 30D polyester top with a 75D polyester bottom for superior tear, puncture and abrasion resistance where it’s needed.
Storage Bag: A 11.43×6.35×2.54cm storage bag, sized specifically for your pillow, is included to maintain compactness and provide protection while traveling.
Mission Ready: The recon-ready coloring is ideal for tactical, military and backcountry use.
The TROPEN is a light-weight sleeping bag with an extremely small packing size and minimum weight. Its remarkable feature is its vapor permeability which is very important for hot and humid tropical nights. The Shelltrans shell fits loosely over the inner structure and provides an extra layer of insulation with no cold seams.
This construction ensures reserve warmth for cool, foggy nights. In warmer weather, the bottom part of the two-way zipper can be opened for ventilation. The hood is equipped with a mosquito net which can be folded out of the flap if required (the mosquito net is in the front part of the bag and stored behind the flap with press studs). The net can easily be attached around the hood by means of the small zipper. The zipper is non-snagging so that you can always get in and out quickly and easily.
Thermoflect increases the heat retention of a sleeping bag by around 11 %. Thermoflect is our solution to heat loss due to body radiation. Thermoflect is an ultra-light, ultra-soft, breathable scrim with the unique ability to reflect body-heat.
THE TRAPEZOIDAL FOOT SECTION
Experience has shown that the trapezoidal cut provides the ultimate foot space. In a normal sleeping position, the feet do not poke the insulation outward, avoiding cold spots. There is also enough room to store a shoe bag or extra clothing.
THE MUMMY SHAPE
Here the criteria of stuff size, weight and warmth are most important. The tapered foot section reduces weight and stuff size. The main advantage is, however, that from the knee downwards there is increasingly less internal volume to keep warm. The foot section should not be so small that the feet cause the layers of insulation to poke out. A trapezoidal foot section has proven to be ideal. A wedge shape, declining evenly in width from top to bottom, does not fit the true proportions of the body.
SINGLE-LAYER NOT QUILTED WITH SHELL
In this lightweight design, the outer shell is loosely attached to the bag. The G-LOFT ISO+ filling is quilted to an insulating scrim. As a result, an additional air pocket is formed between the quilted insulation layer and the shell, yet no cold seams can occur.
TWO WAY ZIPPER
All Carinthia military sleeping bags are equipped with a two way zipper. The glider on the top does not snag, allowing a quick step out if necessary (in case of alert for example). The glider on the down side does stick and can be opened for ventilation.
COMBINABLE SLEEPING BAG SYSTEM
Some of our sleeping bags can be combined to a sleeping bag system. Such a system can be used as a 4 Season Sleeping Bag and allows you to carry only the weight and the bulk necessary for the prevailing temperatures.
It has one!
Size: M (185)/L(200)
Comfort Limit: + 5°C
Weight: 1.100 (Size M) 1.300 (SizeL)
Pack Size: 18 x 30 cm
Isolation: G-Loft Duro, 100% PES, 135g/m²
Outer Shell: 100% PA
Inner Lining: 100% PA
Spec’d in a military-ready color, the Static V Recon delivers advanced performance at an accessible price.
Versatile, rugged, lightweight, and spec’d in a military-ready color, the Static V Recon delivers advanced performance at an accessible price. The body-mapped V chamber design limits air movement to help maintain insulating performance and ergonomic support, dynamic side rails keep you positioned on your pad, and the rugged material is tough enough to handle direct contact with the ground when you need to move in minimalist mode – no tarp, no tent. The pad quickly inflates in just 10-15 breaths, packs up small, and weighs only 527 grams.
- Rugged Material: The 75D Polyester Material provides superior tear, puncture and abrasion resistance for minimal weight.
- Patch Kit: Included for emergency repairs, a patch kit comes stored in a small integrated pocket on the top of the pad’s storage bag – already packed and always at hand.
- Storage Bag: A storage bag, sized specifically for your pad, is included to maintain compactness and provide protection while traveling.
- Mission Ready: The recon-ready coloring is ideal for tactical, military and back country use.
- Anti Microbial Laminate: A treatment permeates the inside laminate to inhibit the growth of microorganisms, including fungus and bacteria, that can cause odors and material damage.
- Body Mapping Technology: Our specially developed V-shaped design delivers superior support and comfort no matter how you sleep – on your side, stomach or back.
- Side Rails: Integrated into the patterning and construction, side rails help provide a secure, comfortable sleep by centering you on the pad and inhibiting air movement while tossing and turning.
- Deep Weld Patterning: Unlike traditional pads that flatten the bag’s fill, Deep Welds create expansion zones that allow your bag to fully loft beneath you for improved thermal comfort.
- Twist-Pull Valve: Secure and simple, our valve allows for inflation in as few as 10 breaths, and opens wide for rapid, complete deflation. The mechanism creates a secure seal and helps prevent inadvertent opening
- Pack Size: Exceptionally compact, the 7.62×20.3cm pack size is tiny compared to closed-cell foam or self-inflating pads with the same footprint, R-Value and thickness.
- Super light Design: Weighs only 18.6oz, considerably less than other air mattresses and self-inflating pads of the same size, thickness and R-Value.
- Ultralight Material: The 75D polyester material is the best combination of back country durability and ultra lightweight.
The RANGER BIVI BAGS are great for when the hoochie simple won’t cut it, or when the tactical situation requires something a little less obvious. The waterproof membrane and seam sealing protects the user from the wind and rain and increases the users comfort in cold climates by limiting the body heat from escaping.
The RANGER BIVI BAG has a Military top opening to allow quick and quiet entry and exit with heavy duty zips and a built-in mozzie net. It has numerous tie off points to keep the material off your face while you sleep and allow ease of movement. Or you can use BIVI hoops with the hoop sleaves located across the shoulders and feet. There are also peg loops around the base to limit bag movement on any uneven ground.
• 100% waterproof
• Built-in mozzie net
• Tie off and peg down tabs
• Sizes – Medium, Large, Extra Large
• Colors – Multicam, Coyote (Large only)
• Wider gusset around shoulders allowing room to move
• Includes stuff sack
Shoulder Width: 940mm
Foot Width: 740mm
Total Length 2280mm
Like a Nato mat only better. 3/4 length so you get padding for all the important bits (from your head to your butt) and nothing more; this saves space and allows the mat to be made a little thicker for extra comfort.
Folds up to the same size as a Nato mat and comes with a strap to keep it closed. Fits in between your frame and your pack so you can use the extra space in your pack for other more important things (like snacks).
- 10mm foam
- 500D Cordura
- Coyote Brown in colour for better camo
- Double stitching at weak points to ensure durability
- Lifetime manufacturer guarantee