Made of 3CR13MOV stainless steel with a painted finish, this durable clip can hold its own.
Designed to be belt-mounted for hanging extra attachments at the waist for quick access like your keys, gloves or earpro. Fits up to 1.75" belts, self-closing wire gates for security.
- 1.75" Belt mounted carabiner
- Wire gate entry
- One handed entry
- Two handed exit (for security)
- 3CR13MOV Stainless steel with painted finish
- Stainless steel gates
Discover the Versatility of Valhalla Tactical's Rothco's 550 Nylon Paracord
Originally utilized by the military, this lightweight and durable cord is essential for any survival scenario and fits perfectly inside a Bug Out Bag. Parachute Cord is also perfect for crafting bracelets, keychains, and other rope accessories, making it a must-have for outdoor enthusiasts and adventurers alike.
Introducing the Valhalla Guns and Coffee PVC Patch
Meticulously designed to seamlessly integrate with a diverse range of patrol, duty, and tactical clothing. Our morale patches provide you with the freedom to express your individuality without compromising your tactical awareness or capabilities.
- In harmony with an array of apparel and bags
- Simple on and off
- Hook-back adhesion
- Laser-cut to dimension
Pencils will work great on Rite in the Rain All-Weather Paper but sometimes you need a pen.
This All-Weather Metal Clicker Pen functions in extreme conditions, with a pressurised ink cartridge that writes upside down and through moisture without smearing or washing off.
- Pressurised ink cartridge performs in temperatures from -35°C to 120°C, under water (up to 10.5 metres) and at any angle
- Proprietary ink and delivery system used exclusively in Rite in the Rain pens will write without skipping in extremely wet conditions
- Permanent ink writes through water, sweat, grease and mud
Material: Powder-coated brass
Point size: 0.9 mm
Pen dimensions: 130 mm x 9.5 mm
Weight: 22.7 grams
Features: Pocket clip
Our shipping and returns prices and terms have updated. Please review them on the shipping page.