The LED Lenser P4BM flashlight is perfect for those who like to be able to clip their light to their shirt pocket.
The P4BM is super skinny to get into tight places and only weighs about two ounces, so it won’t pull your pockets open. Powered by two AAA batteries, the P4BM LED flashlight might just be your best (or brightest) friend.
Length: 14 cm
Max Lumens: 18lm
Lighting Range: 25m
Weight: 60 g
Battery Type: 2 x AAA
Max Battery Life: 8.5h
Water Resistance: IPX4
– High-end power LED
– Speed focus & blue moon focus system
– Matte black finish
– High-grade aluminium end cap (splash proof)
– High-grade aluminium body (splash proof)
– Hard gold plated electrical contacts (corrosion resistant)
– Ballistic nylon sheath (black)
– Carabiner attachment (included)
– Lanyard attachment (included)
– Pen clip (removable)
– Knurled grip
– Lanyard hole
– Product design award winner
BLUE MOON FOCUS SYSTEM
Thanks to their special prismatic structure, our lenses separate parts of the blue spectrum from the white spectrum. The blue components are thus projected to the edge of the light cone and the result is an excellent, clean white light to read by with a mellow blue circle to frame the reading area. Blue Moon optics make reading and general viewing easy on the eyes for less eye fatigue.
The Foretrex 401 is a slim wrist-mounted GPS navigator perfect for outdoor activities that require the use of both hands. Foretrex 401 combines a high-sensitivity waterproof GPS receiver, electronic compass and barometric altimeter into a lightweight device ideal for hikers, skiers, campers and military personnel. To share data easily, you can connect Foretrex to your computer with USB or just send data wirelessly to another device.
- Durable, IPX7 constructed; works with GPS satellite system to provide accurate positioning
- Know where you are with navigation sensors, including compass and barometric altimeter
- Battery life lasts up to 17 hours in navigation mode with 2 AAA batteries
Please see the Garmin website for more information: https://buy.garmin.com/en-AU/AU/p/30026#specs
Comfortable, ergonomic, and designed for one time fit and forget convenience, the Maverick Assaulter's Belt features a patented AustriAlpin® buckle assembly that gives you quick attach and detach capability but remains stable and secure when worn.
Features and Benefits
- Fast and convenient rigger's belt
- One-time fit and forget
- Ergonomic design
- Quick on and off
- Durable, rugged construction
- 1.75" wide
- Front web loop
- Customizable AustriAlpin® buckles
- Sizes run small; we recommend that you order 1 size up
Carbon steel carabiner with screw sleeve. The X-Large is designed to offer a wide gate opening and a high tensile strength. The particular d shape prevents the rotation of the carabiner and allows to distribute the load along the major axis.
- Equipped with a keylock system that prevents any snagging on the rope and in the bolts.
- Fitted with screw sleeve, easy to open even wearing gloves.
- Special burnished finishing that allows a greater visibility of the laser marking.
- High quality product completely developed and produced in Italy.
- Tested piece by piece.
Yachting, scaffolding and trestels, metal structures, roof and inclined planes, rope access, confined spaces, portable stairs and elevating, treeclimbing/arboriculture, sailboats
Certification: EN 12275, EN 362 (B), UIAA
Material: Carbon Steel
Major Axis (kN): 50
Minor Axis (kN): 13
Open Gate (kN): 20
Gate Opening (mm): 27
The wide symmetrical shape, greater than that of a classic oval, still allows a better positioning on mobile devices and their correct operation even if not perfectly aligned with the connector.
- Autoblock sleeve (3 movements): to open the carabiner must lift the sleeve, rotate it, and then pull the lever
- System Keylock
- High quality product entirely developed and manufactured in Italy
- Tested piece by piece
Material: Aluminium alloy
Main Axis Load (kN): 26
Minor Axis Load (kN): 9
Open Gate Load (kN): n.a.
Mass (g): 79