The LED Lenser P4BM flashlight is perfect for those who like to be able to clip their light to their shirt pocket.
The P4BM is super skinny to get into tight places and only weighs about two ounces, so it won’t pull your pockets open. Powered by two AAA batteries, the P4BM LED flashlight might just be your best (or brightest) friend.
Length: 14 cm
Max Lumens: 18lm
Lighting Range: 25m
Weight: 60 g
Battery Type: 2 x AAA
Max Battery Life: 8.5h
Water Resistance: IPX4
– High-end power LED
– Speed focus & blue moon focus system
– Matte black finish
– High-grade aluminium end cap (splash proof)
– High-grade aluminium body (splash proof)
– Hard gold plated electrical contacts (corrosion resistant)
– Ballistic nylon sheath (black)
– Carabiner attachment (included)
– Lanyard attachment (included)
– Pen clip (removable)
– Knurled grip
– Lanyard hole
– Product design award winner
BLUE MOON FOCUS SYSTEM
Thanks to their special prismatic structure, our lenses separate parts of the blue spectrum from the white spectrum. The blue components are thus projected to the edge of the light cone and the result is an excellent, clean white light to read by with a mellow blue circle to frame the reading area. Blue Moon optics make reading and general viewing easy on the eyes for less eye fatigue.
Navigate the world hands-free with Foretrex 601 and Foretrex 701 with AB Elite software — the durable, wrist-mounted GPS navigators built to military standards. Keep your bearings nearly anywhere with GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellite systems.
- Durable, constructed to military standards (MIL-STD-810G); night vision goggle compatible
- Works with GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellite systems to provide accurate positioning
- Know where you are with navigation sensors, including 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis compass and a barometric altimeter; smart
notifications¹ allow your device to receive emails, texts and alerts
- Foretrex 701 adds Applied Ballistics Elite software that calculates aiming solutions for long-range shooting
- Battery life exceeds 48 hours in navigation mode, up to 1 week in UltraTrac™ mode and up to 1 month in watch mode
Please see the Garmin website for more information: https://buy.garmin.com/en-AU/AU/p/572639#specs
Carbon steel carabiner with screw sleeve. The X-Large is designed to offer a wide gate opening and a high tensile strength. The particular d shape prevents the rotation of the carabiner and allows to distribute the load along the major axis.
- Equipped with a keylock system that prevents any snagging on the rope and in the bolts.
- Fitted with screw sleeve, easy to open even wearing gloves.
- Special burnished finishing that allows a greater visibility of the laser marking.
- High quality product completely developed and produced in Italy.
- Tested piece by piece.
Yachting, scaffolding and trestels, metal structures, roof and inclined planes, rope access, confined spaces, portable stairs and elevating, treeclimbing/arboriculture, sailboats
Certification: EN 12275, EN 362 (B), UIAA
Material: Carbon Steel
Major Axis (kN): 50
Minor Axis (kN): 13
Open Gate (kN): 20
Gate Opening (mm): 27
Small aluminium carabiner to be used as an accessories holder or key chain.
NOT TO BE USED FOR HUMAN SUPPORT.
High quality product completely developed and produced in Italy. Tested piece by piece.
- Rated to 600 kg (not for climbing or life support of a person, but ideal for tools, accessories, seats/bosuns chairs, etc)
- Individually tested
- Weight: 32g
Compact and lightweight carabiner, with a high tensile strength. The particular shape makes it suitable to be handled more easily by people with small hands, like women or children.
- Improved opening and capabilities thanks to the bent D-shaped
- Slim profile for a small footprint
- Keylock system
- High quality product completely developed and manufactured in Italy
- Tested piece by piece
Mountaineering, Canyoning, Climbing, Caving, Snow & ice, Scaffolding and trestels, Roof and inclined planes, Mountain rescue, Firebrigades and civil protection, Helirescue