The LED LENSER® Hokus Focus was the first flashlight in the world to feature the patented Advanced Focus System and surprised both professional users and lighting experts alike with its focusing depth and homogenous illumination.
The robust, splash-proof aluminum housing guarantees many years of reliable use, even when put to extremely heavy duty. Due to its low weight and high illumination power, it is particularly popular with the police force, military personnel & emergency services.
Max Battery Life: 52hr
Length: 130 mm
Weight: 148 grams
Batteries: 3 x AAA (included)
Small aluminium carabiner to be used as an accessories holder or key chain.
NOT TO BE USED FOR HUMAN SUPPORT.
High quality product completely developed and produced in Italy. Tested piece by piece.
- Rated to 600 kg (not for climbing or life support of a person, but ideal for tools, accessories, seats/bosuns chairs, etc)
- Individually tested
- Weight: 32g
The wide symmetrical shape, greater than that of a classic oval, still allows a better positioning on mobile devices and their correct operation even if not perfectly aligned with the connector.
- Autoblock sleeve (3 movements): to open the carabiner must lift the sleeve, rotate it, and then pull the lever
- System Keylock
- High quality product entirely developed and manufactured in Italy
- Tested piece by piece
Material: Aluminium alloy
Main Axis Load (kN): 26
Minor Axis Load (kN): 9
Open Gate Load (kN): n.a.
Mass (g): 79
Carbon steel carabiner with screw sleeve. The X-Large is designed to offer a wide gate opening and a high tensile strength. The particular d shape prevents the rotation of the carabiner and allows to distribute the load along the major axis.
- Equipped with a keylock system that prevents any snagging on the rope and in the bolts.
- Fitted with screw sleeve, easy to open even wearing gloves.
- Special burnished finishing that allows a greater visibility of the laser marking.
- High quality product completely developed and produced in Italy.
- Tested piece by piece.
Yachting, scaffolding and trestels, metal structures, roof and inclined planes, rope access, confined spaces, portable stairs and elevating, treeclimbing/arboriculture, sailboats
Certification: EN 12275, EN 362 (B), UIAA
Material: Carbon Steel
Major Axis (kN): 50
Minor Axis (kN): 13
Open Gate (kN): 20
Gate Opening (mm): 27
The Foretrex 401 is a slim wrist-mounted GPS navigator perfect for outdoor activities that require the use of both hands. Foretrex 401 combines a high-sensitivity waterproof GPS receiver, electronic compass and barometric altimeter into a lightweight device ideal for hikers, skiers, campers and military personnel. To share data easily, you can connect Foretrex to your computer with USB or just send data wirelessly to another device.
- Durable, IPX7 constructed; works with GPS satellite system to provide accurate positioning
- Know where you are with navigation sensors, including compass and barometric altimeter
- Battery life lasts up to 17 hours in navigation mode with 2 AAA batteries
Please see the Garmin website for more information: https://buy.garmin.com/en-AU/AU/p/30026#specs