LOWA MOUNTAIN BOOT GTX
or 4 payments of $ 144.75 with Afterpay
Ships within 5 days
The lower version of our popular Combat Boot.
Heavy-duty Military boot. Ideal for carrying heavy (25+ Kg.) loads, over long distances in rugged terrain and extreme weather conditions.
– Full bellows overlay tongue which provides very good comfort and comfort and conformation over the instep and diminishes the prospect of foreign matter entering the boots and causing irritation.
– Footbed: Balance Insole, with a breathable top layer, and slow reacting foam, delivers instant customisation to the foot. This proprietary insole transports moisture away from the foot, eliminates pressure points, minimises friction between foot and insoles and reduces fatigue.
– Climate Control System: Perforations in the boot’s lining allows air to enter, pumping heat and moisture back out through the perforations in the tongue and scree cuff and up the shaft.
– Stabiliser: Stiff Flex 5mm nylon, full length and width
– Midsole: PU with SPS Dynamic TPU elements – designed to help control over-pronation and supination, reducing fatigue and potential injury when covering long distances through encouraging an ideal walking gait.
– Outsole: Vibram® Tsavo for traction, cushioning and support underfoot on uneven, rocky terrain. Full preimeter rubber rand. Strap-on crampon compatible.
– Upper: Full grain black leather; 2.4 – 2.6mm
– Lining: Waterproof GORE-TEX® Duracom, very durable and abrasion resistant Cambrelle lining fullylasted to reduce bunching and hotspots.
– Midsole: PU with SPS Dynamic TPU elements
– Outsole: Vibram® Tsavo
– Height: 210mm tall outside, 170mm inside, size 8.
– Width: Wide
– Use: All round, 3-4 seasons
|Boot Size UK||
6 UK, 6.5 UK, 7 UK, 7.5 UK, 8 UK, 8.5 UK, 9 UK, 9.5 UK, 10 UK, 10.5 UK, 11 UK, 11.5 UK, 12 UK, 12.5 UK, 13 UK, 14 UK, 15 UK