Maxpedition H-1 Waistpack
The Maxpedition H-1 Waistpack is the flagship model of the H-series hybrid waist packs, designed to make your everyday carry simpler and more secure.
Featuring a secure rectangular storm-collared pouch for a digital camera mated to an adjustable lid sheath, this product provides superior protection and convenience. Crafted from 1000-Denier water and abrasion-resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric, it’s triple polyurethane coated for extra water resistance.
– Wear on a belt or attach using two (2) 3″ TacTie Attachment Straps (sold separately)
– Props in product photos are not included
– Overall size: 5″(L) x 3″(W) x 7″(H)
– Belt: Closed Loop w/ Cache
– Attach: two (2) 3″ TacTie Attachment Straps (sold separately)
– 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
– Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
– High tensile strength nylon webbing
– High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
– #AS-100 high-grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
– Internal seams taped and finished
– Paracord zipper pulls
– Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or “Box-and-X” stitched for added strength
– YKK high-strength zippers and zipper tracks
– UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
– Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
– MAXPEDITION’s nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
– To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
– Do not machine wash.
– Do not use detergent or bleach.