Tactical gear needs to be versatile in order to earn its place in your rucksack.
When you need a single piece of gear that serves hundreds of uses, turn to the Gruntline™ multifunctional elastic cord by McNett® Tactical. Gruntline is a flexible utility line that stretches up to 7 ft. This braided cord holds up to 20 lbs. and is ideal for use as a lanyard, clothesline, tie-down strap, pack strap—you name it.
Plus, Gruntline has a wide array of medical uses including arm sling, I.V. support and tourniquet. You’ll find more uses for this high-performance utility line than any other piece of gear. So ditch the dangerous bungee cords and grab this indispensable tool.
– Elastic cord offers hundreds of uses for armed services
– Braided utility line holds up to 9kg (20lbs)
– Flexible line stretches up to 2m (7ft)
– Attaches to itself or other objects
– Holds maps, photos, flashlights, clothing, water bottles, helmets, MRE’s and GPS devices
– Use as a clothesline, tie-down strap, foxhole line, camouflage holder, belt or retention line
– Emergency uses include I.V. support, arm sling, water drip line, animal snare or slingshot
– Constructed of natural dry rubber
- The smallest aluminum carabiner with screw sleeve of our production.
- To be used as support for accessories or key ring, ideal for ice axes lanyards.
- Warning! Not suitable for human support.
- High quality product fully developed and manufactured in Italy.
- Tested piece by piece.
Reommended for: Mountaineering, Snow & Ice
Is it even possible? Less than two ounces and 75 brilliant lumens? Yes, yes it is!
This little keychain light runs on only one AAA battery and is just over three inches. With focusing options for long-distance, up-close and all points in between, this little powerhouse may just be the final word in compact lighting.
Battery Type: 1x AAA
Max Lumens: 75lm
Max Distance: 120m
Max Battery Life: 1h
Water Resistance: IPX4
Technology:Advanced Focus System
Traditionally, light-focusing systems have consisted of either a lens, or a reflector. The Advanced Focus System (AFS) is the patented combination of a reflector AND lens to create a light system that provides both a focused beam for long-distance and a homogenous spill-beam for up-close reading. AFS means whether you’re reading a map up close or focusing down the path to a landmark in the distance, your light will be easy on the eyes, clear and bright.
With our Rapid Focus system, you can go from reading to searching by using the thumb on your holding hand to simply slide the bezel away from you. With one hand and one movement, you can achieve a seamless transition from close to far and all points in between.
Navigate the world hands-free with Foretrex 601 and Foretrex 701 with AB Elite software — the durable, wrist-mounted GPS navigators built to military standards. Keep your bearings nearly anywhere with GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellite systems.
- Durable, constructed to military standards (MIL-STD-810G); night vision goggle compatible
- Works with GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellite systems to provide accurate positioning
- Know where you are with navigation sensors, including 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis compass and a barometric altimeter; smart
notifications¹ allow your device to receive emails, texts and alerts
- Foretrex 701 adds Applied Ballistics Elite software that calculates aiming solutions for long-range shooting
- Battery life exceeds 48 hours in navigation mode, up to 1 week in UltraTrac™ mode and up to 1 month in watch mode
Please see the Garmin website for more information: https://buy.garmin.com/en-AU/AU/p/572639#specs
Only Garmin could make the eTrex better. The new eTrex 10 retains the core functionality, rugged construction, affordability and long battery life that made eTrex the most dependable GPS device available. We improved the user interface and added a worldwide basemap, paperless geocaching and added support for spine mounting accessories. You’ll recognize the name. You’ll recognize the quality. But the eTrex 10 is an entirely new device – a device that only Garmin could offer.
- Worldwide basemap
- 2.2" monochrome display, easy to read in any light
- GPS and GLONASS satellites for faster positioning
- Paperless geocaching
- 25-hour battery life with 2 AA batteries
See The Way
eTrex 10 has an enhanced 2.2 in monochrome display that’s easy to read in any lighting situation. Both durable and waterproof, eTrex 10 is built to withstand the elements. Its easy-to-use interface means you’ll spend more time enjoying the outdoors and less time searching for information. eTrex 10 features the legendary toughness that’s built to withstand the elements – be it dust, dirt, humidity or water, none of which are a match for this storied navigator.
eTrex 10 supports geocaching GPX files for downloading geocaches and details straight to your unit. Visit OpenCaching.com to start your geocaching adventure. By going paperless, you're not only helping the environment but also improving efficiency. eTrex 10 stores and displays key information, including location, terrain, difficulty, hints and descriptions, which means no more manually entering coordinates and paper print outs. Simply upload the GPX file to your unit and start hunting for caches.
Keep Your Fix
With its high-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver and HotFix® satellite prediction, eTrex 10 locates your position quickly and precisely and maintains its GPS location even in heavy cover and deep canyons. The advantage is clear — whether you’re in deep woods or just near tall buildings and trees, you can count on eTrex 10 to help you find your way when you need it the most.
The new eTrex series is the first-ever consumer-grade receivers that can track both GPS and GLONASS satellites simultaneously. GLONASS is a system developed by the Russian Federation that will be fully operational in 2012. When using GLONASS satellites, the time it takes for the receiver to “lock on” to a position is (on average) approximately 20 percent faster than using GPS. And when using both GPS and GLONASS, the receiver has the ability to lock on to 24 more satellites than using GPS alone.
eTrex stores data in universally accepted GPX file format so its compatible with a variety of computer applications (best when used with BaseCamp™.
Includes a worldwide basemap, improved interface and added support for spine mounting.
Withstands dust, dirt, humidity and water.
Locates your position quickly and precisely, and maintains it even in heavy cover