Designed for speed and constructed for stability, the G3 is built on our lightest weight and most versatile TFX platform, the Danner TFX-8. The Desert TFX G3 also features a durable, rough-out leather upper with lightweight 1000 Denier nylon. The Vibram Striker Torrent outsole is designed with a pentagonal pivot point lug pattern for grip in all directions.
Available in Wide (EE) style.
– Durable, rough-out leather upper with rugged and lightweight 1000 Denier nylon
– Breathable, moisture wicking mesh lining
– Variable lacing system and lace garage for secure, glove-like fit
– Danner® TFX-8 platform is the lightest weight and most versatile TFX® construction, features a cross-stitch design which provides – added durability and stability in the lateral toe and medial heel pivot zones
– Vibram® Striker® Torrent outsole is oil and slip resistant and features a 360 degree pentagonal low lug pattern for grip in all directions, a flex notch design in key pivot areas and a more rugged outer lug pattern which sheds water and provides maximum surface contact
– Meets AR 670-1 requirement for optional wear
– Nylon shank
– 8” height
– 1360 grams (pair)
– This is one of the two ADF Issued Combat Boot styles
– Style 24301
WEIGHT: 40 oz per pair
TRACTION: Oil & Slip Resistant
LAST TYPE: 851
OUTSOLE: Vibram Striker Torrent
CERTIFICATION: Optional Wear AR 670-1
TOE PROTECTION: Plain Toe
Robust, multi-function jacket with high performance. Water-repellent, windproof and breathable. The new LIG 3.0 series is the result of constant further development in the areas of insulation, functionality and design. The improved cut increases the wearing comfort and freedom of movement.
The water-repellent outer material and the width adjustable collar (thermal fleece lining) ensure the appropriate weather resistance. The low weight in combination with the small pack size, makes the new LIG 3.0 Jacket a constant companion and provides optimal protection.
Water repellent outer material
Width adjustable collar with thermo fleece
2-way-front-zipp with wind flap & chin protection
2 large outer pockets with thermo fleece
1 Napoleon inner pocket
Internal wrist warmer (jacket)
Backside with longer cut
One-handed adjustable drawcord at waist
Storage bag included
Materials & Technical Details :
Insulation: G-LOFT® Si, Body 80g/m², Arms 80g/m², 100% Polyester
Outer fabric: Shelltex, 100% Polyamide
Inner fabric: Shelltex Ultra, 100% Polyamide
Weight: 540g (Size M)
Colors: Olive, Black, Urban grey
Ideal for those cold nights out field, kicking in doors or just hanging with mates.
The Valhalla Summit soft shell jacket is designed for comfort and utility. The three-layer integrated shell with its water resistant fabrics wicks moisture while maintaining body heat. Equipped with underarm vents for temperature control, reinforcement on the forearms, and multiple pockets for utility and storage (it also includes a phone pocket with headphones port) make the jacket comfortable and versatile.
- Available in Multicam, Coyote & Olive
- Lightweight, durable, comfortable
- Flash Resistant
- Adjustable drawcord hem
- Wind and water resistant
- Fully adjustable hood
- Hidden hood in collar
- a vertical chest pockets
- Wrist pocket
- Reduced profile bicep pockets
- Colour matched loop Velcro field on bicep for IFF and unit insignia 80mm x 80mm
- Reinforced elbows
- Pit zips for venting
- Gusseted underarms for unrestricted mobility
- All zippers are YKK with Valhalla glove-friendly pull tabs
Chest: 90cm - 95cm
Arm length (measured from halfway across neck to cuff): up to 85cm
Back length: 70cm
Chest: 95cm - 100cm
Arm length (measured from halfway across neck to cuff): 87cm
Back length: 72cm
Chest: 105cm - 110cm
Arm length (measured from halfway across neck to cuff): 88cm
Back length: 74cm
Chest: 110 cm - 115cm
Arm length (measured from halfway across neck to cuff): 90cm
Back length: 77cm
Chest: 115cm - 120cm
Arm length (measured from halfway across neck to cuff): 93cm
Back length: 78cm
The Valhalla Ghillie Short is a basic and cost effective ghillie suit. It features an integrated hood and wide 550 cord grid work for garnish and foliage attachment.
The Valhalla Ghillie Short conceals the head and upper third of the body and can be worn in conjunction with chest rigs or duty gear. The suit body is constructed from a strong lightweight mesh material to keep ventilation high and weight low.
Available in Multicam.
Law enforcement and service members trust their hands with the M-Pact® and its ability to protect in the field. Impact-absorbing Thermoplastic Rubber is sonic welded to the glove and delivers flexible protection against common impact injuries and skin abrasions. The uniquely designed Impact Guard™ frees your index finger for smooth trigger guard entry and mobility. The dual-layer internal fingertip construction reinforces the thumb and index finger for improved abrasion resistance, while the embossed fingertip pattern improves feel and overall dexterity. High-impact XRD® padding in the palm absorbs impact and vibration when you’re fully engaged so you can maintain your focus.
- Law Enforcement
- Maintenance Repair Operations
- Form-fitting TrekDry® material with MultiCam® camouflage helps keep hands cool and comfortable
- High impact PORON® XRD® palm padding absorbs shock and vibration
- Molded Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) knuckle and finger impact protection
- Rubberized grip on thumb and index finger for improved control and abrasion resistance
- Second-skin fit with a hook and loop closure
- Nylon cord loop for convenient glove storage
- Machine washable