Designed for speed and constructed for stability, the G3 is built on our lightest weight and most versatile TFX platform, the Danner TFX-8. The Desert TFX G3 also features a durable, rough-out leather upper with lightweight 1000 Denier nylon. The Vibram Striker Torrent outsole is designed with a pentagonal pivot point lug pattern for grip in all directions.
Available in Wide (EE) style.
– Durable, rough-out leather upper with rugged and lightweight 1000 Denier nylon
– Breathable, moisture wicking mesh lining
– Variable lacing system and lace garage for secure, glove-like fit
– Danner® TFX-8 platform is the lightest weight and most versatile TFX® construction, features a cross-stitch design which provides – added durability and stability in the lateral toe and medial heel pivot zones
– Vibram® Striker® Torrent outsole is oil and slip resistant and features a 360 degree pentagonal low lug pattern for grip in all directions, a flex notch design in key pivot areas and a more rugged outer lug pattern which sheds water and provides maximum surface contact
– Meets AR 670-1 requirement for optional wear
– Nylon shank
– 8” height
– 1360 grams (pair)
– This is one of the two ADF Issued Combat Boot styles
– Style 24301
WEIGHT: 40 oz per pair
TRACTION: Oil & Slip Resistant
LAST TYPE: 851
OUTSOLE: Vibram Striker Torrent
CERTIFICATION: Optional Wear AR 670-1
TOE PROTECTION: Plain Toe
One of 5.11's® most popular pants, 5.11 Stryke™ Pants are what all other tactical pants want to be. Made from our patented two-way Flex-Tac™ mechanical stretch fabric, with a fully gusseted crotch, self-adjusting tunnel waistband, and articulated knees, 5.11 Stryke Pants offer the superior range of motion necessary for active work.
Built to last and blend in, these pants feature 12 smart pockets, including double-deep reinforced cargo pockets and front pockets sized for your everyday tactical carry items. On and off the job, meet your new favorite pants.
Durable, flexible professional cargo pants
Comfortable for everyday, all-day wear
Extra pockets sized for tactical use
6.76 oz. Flex-Tac® ripstop fabric
Self-adjusting tunnel waistband
Articulated knees (kneepad ready - inside inseam)
Bartacking at major seams and stress points
12 pockets, including double-deep cargo pockets
The MOAB 2 8 Inch Tactical Waterproof Boot comes with all the features you’ve come to love in our MOAB range, with enhanced specialist performance for difficult conditions. Made from a waterproof leather and textile upper with M-Select DRY™ you won’t need to let bad weather get in the way, this men’s boot also has stability arms for added security and durability on all terrains. It also boasts superior comfort thanks to its Kinetic Fit™ Elite footbed with added zonal arch support and heel cushioning.
• TRUSTED TRACTION: Vibram® TC5+ outsole delivers traction on any surface.
• DURABLE MATERIALS: Waterproof leather and ripstop uppers are built to stand up to the toughest jobs.
• EASY ENTRY: Durable side zipper for easy on and off and a bellows tongue to keep out debris.
• Upper Waterproof PU coated leather and ripstop textile with M-Select™ DRY waterproof membrane. Stability arms with spray
rubber for added security and durability.
• Closure Bellows tongue is attached to upper on both sides to keep out debris.
• Toe Protective, abrasion resistant rubber toe cap.
• Heel Moulded internal heel counter cups the heel for added stability.
• Lining Breathable mesh.
• Footbed KINETIC FIT™ footbed with added zonal arch support and heel cushioning.
• Midsole Features Merrell air cushion in heel to absorb shock and add stability. Lightweight nylon arch shank gives flexible support where you need it.
• Outsole Vibram® TC5+ outsole for durable traction in any environment.
• Lug Depth 5mm
• Weight 2lb 11oz (1230g) per pair
An update to 5.11's popular Chameleon Softshell Jacket™, the Sierra Softshell offers lightweight weather protection that excels in a wide range of adverse climates, and is constructed from 100% polyester stretch fabric bonded to polyester micro fleece for breathability and comfort.
Lightweight all-weather comfort
5.11® RAPIDraw™ System
DWR water-repellant finish
100% polyester stretch fabric outer
Low profile chest pockets
Lined handwarmer pockets
Elastic hem adjustments inside hand pockets
Bonded polyester micro fleece inner
Embossed loop patch on right sleeve
Tonal 5.11® Branding at left shoulder
YKK® two-way front zip with chin guard
With a durable waterproof leather and ripstop upper and side-zip for easy entry and exit, the Moab 2 8" Tactical boot is built for the toughest environments.
- Weight: 3lb/1306g
- Coyote Brown is AR670-1 Compliant
- Waterproof suede leather and mesh upper
- Non-metallic hardware
- Bellows tongue keeps out debris
- Molded TPU heel counter for stability
- External lateral stability arms with spray rubber for security and durability
- Breathable mesh lining
- Kinetic Fit™ Advanced removable contoured insole with enhanced heel and arch structure and integrated cushion pod for
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Molded nylon arch shank for midfoot support and flexibility
- Merrell M Select™ GRIP rubber tunes each outsole with durable traction that grips when and where you need it
- 5mm lug depth
Upper Waterproof suede leather and mesh upper. Stability arms with spray rubber for added security and durability.
Closure Non-metallic hardware. Bellows tongue keeps out debris.
Toe Protective, abrasion resistant rubber toe cap.
Heel Molded TPU heel counter for added stability.
Lining Breathable mesh.
Footbed KINETIC FIT™ Advanced footbed offers targeted support and Merrell air cushion keeps you going all day.
Midsole Features Merrell air cushion in heel to absorb shock and add stability. Lightweight nylon arch shank gives flexible support where needed.
Outsole Merrell MSelect™GRIP rubber tunes each outsole with durable traction that grips when and where you need it.
Lug Depth 5mm
Weight 3lb (1306g) per pair