Osprey Farpoint Trek Travel Pack 75
Technical backpacking and travel elements combine to create a pack that’s ideal for long-haul trips and extensive time on the trail.
The Farpoint Trek 75 not only gets your belongings safely to Colombia, it keeps you comfortable when you’re traipsing through the coconut palm-lined foothills of Tayrona National Park.
A large front-panel opening makes simple work out of packing layers, camera equipment, toiletries and hiking boots-don’t forget to share your intended route with your guesthouse!
Adjustable suspension fits a variety of torso sizes and supreme ventilation regulates your trekking temperature.
A dedicated compartment holds a bladder, and hipbelt pockets keep your phone and snacks within reach so you can hydrate, nourish and photograph the surrounding coastal mountain range without taking off your pack.
Deploy the waterproof AirCover to shield your belongings when the weather turns wet or to protect your bag when it’s checked in for your global flight.
– Stowable AirCover protects checked packs and doubles as a raincover
– Large front panel access for easy packing
– Dual internal compression straps with fabric wings keep clothes neat
– Zippered lower compartment access with removable divider
– Removable sleeping pad straps
– Multi-function sleeve carries a hydration reservoir or tablet/laptop in padded case
– Upper side and front panel compression straps stabilize loads
– Small zippered top pocket stores smaller items
– Zippered hipbelt pockets
– Padded tubular side grab handle
– Durable stretch-woven side pockets
– Daylite® attachment loops / external attachment points
– Vertical front panel quick-zip pocket
LOAD RANGE: 9 – 23 kg
VOLUME: 75 L
DIMENSIONS: 77 x 42 x 36 cm
WEIGHT: 2.1 kg
MAIN: 420HD Nylon Packcloth
ACCENT: 500D Nylon Packcloth
BOTTOM: 500D Nylon Packcloth
Black, Petrol Blue