OSPREY KYTE 36 PACK WOMEN’S
Looking for a rucksack that will make it easy for you to pack your gear for a backcountry journey or any daily trail work? Then look no further because Osprey’s Kyte 36 women’s specific pack is the perfect one for you.
This traditional rucksack has an ergonomic AirScape back panel and adjustable harness, providing excellent ventilation and optimum comfort. The Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment allows you to easily transport your poles with you, while the multiple compartments ensure all your items are safe and secure during your travels.
It features an external reservoir sleeve that makes refilling easy, without any digging around. For extra convenience, it also has a stretch mesh shove-it pocket where you can store items such as your rain jacket or other gear you may need quickly.
– Women’s-specific sizing and fit
– Breathable AirScape ridged foam back panel with adjustable torso length
– Fixed top lid with external zippered pocket and under lid zippered mesh pocket
– Dual tuckaway ice tool attachments
– External reservoir sleeve
– Dual upper reverse StraightJacket side compression straps
– Dual lower-side compression straps
– Zippered sleeping bag compartment with floating divider
– Removable sleeping pad straps
– Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
– Front panel hybrid shove-it pocket
– Dual stretch mesh side pockets
– Zippered hipbelt pockets
– Dual front-panel daisy chains
– Integrated removable rain cover
Durability – Built to withstand every outdoor environment, from sandstone canyons to alder-filled alpine bushwhacks.
Made for Work – For those heading out for a big day, whether an overnight backpacking trip or drainage-digging trail mission, the Kestrel/Kyte series has everyone covered with an integrated rain cover, trekking pole attachments, and organization to keep everything where it belongs for easy access.
Fit to Function – The AirScape back panel offers adjustable torso lengths, while the spacer mesh harness and hip belt comfortably carry heavy loads, and a slim profile doesn’t get in the way of the task at hand.
Airspeed Suspension – 4.0 mm LightWire peripheral frame uses newly designed AirSpeed suspension geometry to create a deeper curve, drawing the lumbar in to deliver outstanding fit and stability
Main: 210D x 630D Nylon Dobby
Accent: 420HD Nylon Oxford
Bottom: 500D Nylon Packcloth
XS/S: 34 L
S/M: 36 L
XS/S: 65 x 33 x 30 cm
S/M: 70 x 33 x 30 cm
XS/S: 1.38 kg
S/M: 1.47 kg
Light Wire Suspension – 3.5 mm LightWire peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hip belt Atilon framesheet spreads load across the entire back panel to the peripheral frame
Airscape Backpanel – Mesh-covered ridged foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
Spacer Mesh Harness and Hipbelt – Soft edgeless padded mesh offers a soft breathable contact surface and large load support Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
Icelake Green, Mulberry Purple, Siren Grey