Hydration Manta 24 Hydration Pack
With its lightweight design, this confidence-inspiring hike hydration pack provides all of the quality features you need for a successful day of trekking or bird-watching.
The Osprey Manta 24 Hydration Pack boasts an impressive range of features that make it fully equipped for any journey. The included 2.5-litre hydration reservoir fits neatly into its own dedicated compartment, allowing you to stay hydrated with ease. Its trampoline-style AirSpeed backpanel ensures ultimate ventilation, with more than four inches of adjustability for a perfect fit every time.
Its lightweight yet durable design keeps all your essentials close at hand and makes it easy to transition from intense activity to relaxed exploration. With a Stow-on-the-Go holder that lets you attach trekking poles in seconds and zippered hipbelt pockets and mesh side pockets to keep smaller items organised, this pack provides comfort and convenience in one stylish package.
– Highly, ventilated 3D-tensioned open mesh Airspeed backpanel with adjustable harness
– Dedicated hydration compartment with included Osprey Hydraulics LT 2.5L reservoir by Hydrapak
– Adjustable sternum strap with magnetic closure and bite valve attachment
– Dual upper and lower compression straps
– Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
– Heat-embossed, scratch-free zippered slash pocket
– Front panel stretch mesh pocket
– Dual access side stretch mesh pockets
– Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
– Integrated raincover
– Ice tool loop with bungee tie off
– Low-profile, side zip front pocket with internal organisation
Adjustable Airspeed Suspension- Tensioned backpanel keeps the weight in the pack off of your back, enabling highly ventilated carrying comfort.
Organised – Four zippered pockets, three internal mesh pockets, and a roomy main compartment for keeping gear organized and accessible.
Reservoir Included – Osprey Hydraulics LT 2.5L reservoir stores in a dedicated compartment and includes a magnetic sternum strap bite valve to keep you hydrated all day long.
Airspeed Suspension – 4.0 mm LightWire peripheral frame uses newly designed AirSpeed suspension geometry to create a deeper curve, drawing the lumbar in to deliver outstanding fit and stability
Main: 210D x 630D Nylon Dobby
Accent: 100D Nylon Mini Honey Comb
Bottom: 500D Nylon Packcloth
Volume: 24 L
Dimensions: 56 x 36 x 30 cm
Weight: 1.31 kg
Airspeed Backpanel – 3D-tensioned open mesh backpanel with side ventilation evenly spreads loads across the entire backpanel for improved load transfer and superb ventilation
Adjustable Harness – New adjustable harness yoke design tracks securely on the AirSpeed frame and buttons into web ladder to allow over 4″ of adjustability and ensure excellent fit
Hipbelt – Ventilated mesh over die-cut foam integrates perfectly with the broad, contoured lower backpanel mesh to provide secure fit and effective load transfer
Black, Green Shade