OSPREY MANTA 32 HYDRATION PACK WOMEN’S
Custom-designed with women in mind, this hydration pack offers the superior support and comfort required for your outdoor pursuits.
Enjoy the breathable and adjustable AirSpeed suspension and harness, letting you move with ease while keeping your items secure. The 2.5-litre reservoir ensures that you have plenty of hydration on hand at all times, while the plentiful compartments – including a sizable main compartment, front pockets, side pockets and hipbelt pockets – keep everything neat and organized.
– Women’s-specific sizing and fit
– Highly, ventilated 3D-tensioned open mesh Airspeed backpanel with adjustable harness
– Dedicated hydration compartment with included Osprey Hydraulics LT 2.5L reservoir by -Hydrapak
– Adjustable sternum strap with magnetic closure and bite valve attachment
– Dual upper and lower compression straps
– Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
– Heat-embossed, scratch-free zippered slash pocket
– Front panel stretch mesh pocket
– Dual access side stretch mesh pockets
– Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
– Integrated raincover
– Ice tool loop with bungee tie off
– Large panel front pocket with internal organisation
Adjustable Airspeed Suspension – Tensioned backpanel keeps the weight in the pack off of your back, enabling highly ventilated carrying comfort.
Organised – Four zippered pockets, three internal mesh pockets, and a roomy main compartment for keeping gear organized and accessible.
Reservoir Included – Osprey Hydraulics LT 2.5L reservoir stores in a dedicated compartment and includes a magnetic sternum strap bite valve to keep you hydrated all day long.
Airspeed Suspension – 4.0 mm LightWire peripheral frame uses newly designed AirSpeed suspension geometry to create a deeper curve, drawing the lumbar in to deliver outstanding fit and stability
Main: 210D x 630D Nylon Dobby
Accent: 100D Nylon Mini Honey Comb
Bottom: 500D Nylon Packcloth
Volume: 32 L
Dimensions: 52 x 36 x 34 cm
Weight: 1.35 kg
Airspeed Backpanel – 3D-tensioned open mesh backpanel with side ventilation evenly spreads loads across the entire backpanel for improved load transfer and superb ventilation
Adjustable Harness – New adjustable harness yoke design tracks securely on the AirSpeed frame and buttons into the web ladder to allow over 4″ of adjustability and ensure excellent fit
Hipbelt – Ventilated mesh over die-cut foam integrates perfectly with the broad, contoured lower backpanel mesh to provide a secure fit and effective load transfer