Osprey Sirrus 24 (2022)
Unleash your full potential with the Osprey Sirrus 24, designed for the modern outdoor enthusiast.
Experience unparalleled comfort with its lightweight, ventilated design and AirSpeed suspension system tailored to fit a woman’s body shape. Crafted from 100% recycled materials, this pack simplifies your journey with features such as panel-loading convenience, integrated raincover, and optimal internal organization for all your essentials. The adjustable ventilation straps and superior stability of the suspension system ensure comfort and practicality as you navigate rocky terrain, while the robust design guarantees maximum durability on even the longest journeys.
Injection-moulded suspension system w/ 3D-tensioned mesh provides breathable support.
Taller, wider frame geometry combines with a tailored adjustment system to extend the fit range.
Made with sustainable bluesign approved materials.
– Included raincover made with PFC/PFAS-free DWR and bluesign approved materials
– Zippered front stash pocket
– Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
– Side stretch mesh bottle pockets
– Internal hydration sleeve with hose port in backpanel
– Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment with new soft-touch tubes
– Dual side compression straps
– Single ice axe loop with bungee tie-offs
– Front panel lash loops for attaching extra gear
– Panel loading design with a burly #10 zipper delivering wide access to main compartment
– Zippered mesh pocket with key clip at the top of the pack provides easy access to important items
– Zippered pocket on top of the front panel offers a spot for sunglasses or other delicates
Blueberry, Muted Space Blue, Succulent Green, Tunnel Vision Grey