Osprey Stratos 36 (2022)
As day hikes extend into more demanding adventures, the Stratos 36 offers ample space for your essentials and more.
Its top-loading design with a fixed top lid simplifies packing, while the highly ventilated AirSpeed® suspension system and ideal volume empower your larger endeavors, encouraging extended days and lightweight nights exploring rugged trails in any weather. Crafted from 100% recycled materials.
Injection-molded suspension system w/ 3D-tensioned mesh provides breathable support.
Taller, wider frame geometry combines with tailored adjustment system to extend fit range.
Made with sustainable bluesign® approved materials.
– Included raincover made with PFC/PFAS-free DWR and bluesign® approved materials
– Zippered front stash pocket
– Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
– Side stretch mesh bottle pockets
– Internal hydration sleeve with hose port in backpanel
– Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment with new soft-touch tubes
– Dual side compression straps
– Single ice axe loop with bungee tie-offs
– Front panel lash loops for attaching extra gear
– Top loading design with a secure drawcord closure
– Fixed top lid with large main compartment and underlid zippered mesh pocket with key clip
– Hidden vertical side zip access into main compartment for quick access to contents
– Zippered access lower compartment with a floating liner keeps contents organized and accessible
– Accessory straps on lower front panel are perfect for pads or blankets
– Injection-molded ladder adjustment system provides 4″ of torso adjustability
– O/S per gender design delivers great fit and allows for quick, easy adjustment
– Taller, wider 4 mm powder coated LightWire frame enhances fit range
– 3D-tensioned breathable mesh backpanel ensures supportive fit
– New design increases ventilated area up to 40% over our previous design
– New yoke design ensures consistent fit at any setting
– Highly ventilated die-cut EVA foam is wrapped in wide spacer mesh for outstanding comfort in all weather conditions
– Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
– Ventilated die-cut EVA foam is covered in wide spacer mesh for outstanding comfort in all weather conditions
– Large zippered pockets provide secure access to small essentials on the trail
– ErgoPull closure provides leverage to ensure snug fit and optimal load transfer
7 – 14 kg
|O/S||2197 IN3 / 36 L||71H X 37W X 27D CM||1.488 KG|
- MAIN: bluesign® approved 210D recycled honey comb nylon, PFC/PFAS-free DWR
- ACCENT: bluesign® approved 420D recycled nylon, PFC/PFAS-free DWR
- BOTTOM: bluesign® approved 420D recycled nylon, PFC/PFAS-free DWR
Cetacean Blue, Smoke Grey