The Recon Range just got better. Following 12 months of R&D, the Lightweight Compact Military Recon Sleeping Bags now come with some exciting new features.
– Outer top shell made from 210T Ripstop Nylon with a Teflon ® finish.
– Outer bottom shell made from 210D Nylon Oxford with a PU2000mm waterproof finish.
– Inner shell made from 210T Ripstop Nylon.
– 80gm per square meter Dupont ® Thermolite™ Micro insulation.
– Insulation incorporates an ultra-thin barrier of anti-bacterial pure silver microfibre which also increases its heat retaining capability.
– Insulation is flat filled to prevent cold spots.
– Internal baffle foot is reinforced with 210D Nylon Oxford with a PU2000mm waterproof finish to limit damage from boots.
– Internal and external hanging tabs.
– Bonded seams
– Central double puller, heavy-duty No. 8 spiral zip with storm flap.
– Anti-snag zip with Velcro tab closure.
– Drawcord and barrel lock in hood.
– Shaped hood for extra comfort.
– Internal PDA pocket
– 210D Nylon Oxford spider compression sack.
– Designed for operations in -20 degree Celsius locations.
– Temp Rating: Extreme: -20°c
– Dims unpacked: Length 228cm width: at shoulders 85cm at feet 55cm
– Dims packed in compression sack: 27cm x 26cm
– Weight: 1.95kg
The RANGER BIVI BAGS are great for when the hoochie simple won’t cut it, or when the tactical situation requires something a little less obvious. The waterproof membrane and seam sealing protects the user from the wind and rain and increases the users comfort in cold climates by limiting the body heat from escaping.
The RANGER BIVI BAG has a Military top opening to allow quick and quiet entry and exit with heavy duty zips and a built-in mozzie net. It has numerous tie off points to keep the material off your face while you sleep and allow ease of movement. Or you can use BIVI hoops with the hoop sleaves located across the shoulders and feet. There are also peg loops around the base to limit bag movement on uneven ground.
• 100% waterproof
• Built in mozzie net
• Tie off and peg down tabs
• Sizes – Large
• Colours – Coyote (Large only)
• Wider gusset around shoulders allowing room to move
• Includes stuff sack
Shoulder Width: 940mm
Total Length: 2280mm
Foot Width: 740mm
Ultralight and exceptionally comfortable, the Pillow X Recon weighs just 63.8 grams and packs to the size of a lighter.
Self centring X design cradles head!
Ultralight and exceptionally comfortable, the Pillow X Recon weighs just 63.8 grams and packs to the size of a lighter. Firstly, the advanced, self centring X design positions and cradles your head for support. This provides stable comfort and an efficient night’s sleep.
Secondly, it’s coloured for tactical and military applications. The durable 75D polyester at the top and bottom resists abrasion, punctures, and elevates softness. And finally, the Pillow X is easy to inflate. This highly packable pillow delivers mission-critical nighttime performance. And don’t forget, simply add or release air to raise or lower pillow height and adjust firmness for customized comfort!
Self Centering X Design: The thoughtfully designed weld pattern helps center and stabilize your head to maintain comfortable contact with the pillow’s surface.
Adjustable Height and Pressure: Simply add or release air to raise or lower pillow height and adjust firmness for customized comfort.
Sleeping Bag Compatible: Intelligently designed to fit inside a mummy bag’s hood for secure comfort.
Ultralight Material: Used on the top of the pillow, the soft 75D polyester material sheds grams while maintaining appropriate durability.
Light and Packable: Weighs only 63.8g. and packs to an ultra compact 11.43×6.35×2.54cm – about the size of a lighter.
Rugged Material: The hybrid construction combines an exceptionally lightweight 30D polyester top with a 75D polyester bottom for superior tear, puncture and abrasion resistance where it’s needed.
Storage Bag: A 11.43×6.35×2.54cm storage bag, sized specifically for your pillow, is included to maintain compactness and provide protection while traveling.
Mission Ready: The recon-ready coloring is ideal for tactical, military and backcountry use.
A smart pad that combines Klymit's comfort technologies with their weight saving innovations, the Inertia O Zone is light, compact and supportive.
It weighs only 354 grams, yet is fully loaded. An integrated 10.2 cm pillow, width to toss and turn, and our patent-pending Loft Pocket Technology that helps maximise your sleeping bag’s thermal effectiveness. This minimises the pad’s weight. Ideal for bike tours and ultralight backpacking, it’s comfortable, easy to inflate, and packs down to the size and weight of a can of soft drink
- Body Mapping: Advanced patterning places chambers only where padding is needed and eliminates them where they are not, allowing us to shed significant weight without sacrificing comfort.
- Loft Pockets: Empty spaces between the chambers serve as expansion zones that allow your sleeping bag to fully loft beneath you, maximizing its thermal performance.
- Inflation and Deflation: Pad rapidly inflates in as few as 4-7 breaths.
- The Right Size: At 183cm long, the streamlined size is tapered to fit the body and allows the pad to be used inside or outside of your sleeping bag.
- Ergonomic Had Support: Comfortable, secure head support is integrated into the pad’s design. Pillow Included: The Ozone includes a built-in pillow for added head support and comfort.
- Rugged Material: The hybrid construction combines an exceptionally lightweight 30D polyester top with a 75D polyester bottom for superior tear, puncture and abrasion resistance where it’s needed.
- Patch Kit: Included for emergency repairs, a patch kit comes stored in a small integrated pocket on the top of the pad’s storage bag – already packed and always at hand.
- Storage Bag: A storage bag, sized specifically for your pad, is included to maintain compactness and provide protection while traveling.
- Minimalist Design: Advanced patterning removes all extraneous material to creates an ultralight, minimalist design that delivers comfort and support for only 354 grams. and packs to 8.9×15.2cm.
- Ultralight Material: Used on the top of the pad, the 30D polyester material sheds grams while maintaining appropriate durability.
The VALHALLA Night Walker Summer Weight Sleeping Bag is designed to perform in tropical/Warmer climates. Packing down to a small size (approx. 12cm x 14cm) and can fit easily into any day pack. This lightweight, breathable bag is a great choice when you know the conditions are going to be warm/ humid. It features a Micro -outer fabric, Travelsoft filling and Partex Antibacterial inner fabric. A mosquito net that can be zipped over the face is also included to form a barrier to insects and the bag can also be opened and used as a quilt.
The VALHALLA Night Walker Summer Weight Sleeping Bag is one of the most popular bags in the range and has a great reputation. This sleep bag is suitable for tropical conditions comfortable down to approx 7°C, it weighs approx. 850 grams including the compression pack, and it measures 220cm in length and 75cm in width.
Zip Style Left Handed
Temp Rating Comfort: 7°c
Temp Rating Extreme: 2°c
Weight 850g (inc. compression stuff sack)
Pack Size (Fully Compressed) 12x14cm
Pack Size (Uncompressed) Length 220cm
Width (Chest) 150cm
Activity Travel, Trekking, Military
Season Warm Weather
Features Mosquito Net, Antibacterial