Make your life easier by throwing away your old straps and replace them with these more comfortable anti-snap straps.
We listen and respond to our customers’ needs and feedback. So when our customers told us that the Fastex® 25mm buckle that connects the top strap to the bottom strap is the weakest point on these straps, we added our anti-snap safety strap.
The safety strap has a Fastex® ladder lock that is firmly attached to the top part of each strap so that in the unlikely event of a breakage due to extreme load, twisting, dropping etc., you will still be able to complete your mission!
– Made from 1000 Denier Cordura® material.
– Ergonomic design with a new curved shape.
– Extra padding.
– Sternum strap.
– Extra strapping for additional adjustment.
– 2 x D rings.
– Fastex ® fittings (no metal).
– Fits all ALICE frames.
– 12 mm, 70kg/m3 padding.
– Does not absorb water.
The MOAB™ 10 (Mobile Operation Attachment Bag) is part of the RUSH series of premium quality gear packs from 5.11 Tactical®. A high performance tactical go bag with room for everything, the MOAB 10 gives you plenty of room for gear and accessories while offering extensive modular storage expandability that allows you to determine how your kit should be organized. The ambidextrous padded strap is fully adjustable, while a coms pocket at the shoulder provides pass-through access for headphones.
A covert pocket at the rear is TacTec System™ compatible and large enough for a sidearm, while an internal water bottle pocket includes a pass-through port for easy hydration. The interior storage area provides ample space and a variety of admin pockets for optimal organization, and an extensive MOLLE/SlickStick compatible web lining around the exterior allows you to build your storage structure from the ground up. When you need to expand your storage capability for longer operations, the MOAB 10 comes equipped with the 5.11® Tier System, allowing you to integrate the MOAB with other RUSH series bags.
Features & Specifications:
Sturdy, lightweight 1050D nylon
5.11 Tier System integrates with other RUSH bags
18.25” H x 9” L x 5.25” D main compartment
12.5” x 8” x 2” front compartment
5” x 3.5” x 1.75” shoulder strap pocket
9.5” x 9” 1 liter hydration pocket
1093 cubic inch / 18 liter total capacity
Coms pocket pass-through cord slots
Hook and loop flag patch
YKK® self-healing zippers
The Cerberus 72 Hour Medic Pack combines a standard medic pack with a 3 day pack to give you the ability to carry enough medical supplies to cover your needs for 3 days.
Like our other medic packs, the Cerberus has heavy duty zippers that run the full length of the pack so it can be opened fully and laid flat to easily access all the contents.
Inside the pack is lined with loop material and features removable hook backed pouches to customize the inside to your liking. A hydration compartment and hidden VS-17 panel round out the internal features. The outside of the pack is covered with modular webbing to attach additional pouches and features a carry handle, thick padded shoulder straps as well as sternum and waist straps.
MADE IN THE USA
At 11” high, 17” long, and 4” deep, the Lima Class RUSH Delivery Bag offers expanded capacity and fully customizable storage options that allow you to sort your gear effectively and efficiently, and is built from ruggedized Nylon for superior resilience in any climate or environment.
Features & Benefits:
- Ambidextrous design
- Integrated quick-draw compartment
- Padded laptop sleeve
- Water resistant 1050D Nylon construction
- Quick-access admin panel
- Non-slip cross-body stabilizing strap
- Wrap-around web platform
- MOLLE, 5.11 SlickStick®, and TacTec System™ compatible
- 11” H x 17” L x 4” D main compartment
- 8.75” x 5” water bottle pocket (x2)
- 748 cubic inch / 12 liter total capacity
- YKK® self-healing zippers throughout
- Durable Duraflex® hardware
- Luggage handle attachment
- Flag/morale patch holder on front
Camelbak's largest and most advanced multi-day assault pack positions the water weight around your hips for a lower and more stable centre of gravity.
- Mil Spec Antidote® 3L Lumbar Reservoir stabilizes the water weight on your hips
- Composite MOLLE webbing on shoulder harness and internal panel allows additional gear carry
- Internal composite MOLLE panel allows you to customize the location of essential gear/pouches
- Contoured back panel and fully-adjustable padded waist belt
- Low-profile, padded side pockets protect critical gear
VOLUME: 3 L
WEIGHT: 2650 G