– Mil – Proof ® 3 layer waterproof fabric (exclusive to Kit Bag).
– 100% waterproof and breathable.
– Special additional protective fabric coating increases the bivvi’s stain and body fluid resistant properties.
– Available in Auscam
– 2.4 m x 1 m
– Packs down to 28 cm x 14 cm.
– Fully enclosed.
– Built-in mosquito net – can be zipped up or down
– Weight – 1200 grams (with stuff sack).
– Channels at each end for bivvi hoops (available separately).
– Tabs all around to assist in pegging down the bivvi or to deploy with hoochie cord to bushes etc.
– Includes a stuff sack.
– A pure military top, entry zipped closure bivvi bag in an extra large size – designed for fast entry and exit whilst maximising space for you and your webbing/weapon.
– Bar tacked before the loophole for extra strength, the tabs on each corner can be used in conjunction with the bivvi poles.
– The bivvi pole then goes through this loophole at the end, and can then be pushed into the ground.
A smart pad that combines Klymit's comfort technologies with their weight saving innovations, the Inertia O Zone is light, compact and supportive.
It weighs only 354 grams, yet is fully loaded. An integrated 10.2 cm pillow, width to toss and turn, and our patent-pending Loft Pocket Technology that helps maximise your sleeping bag’s thermal effectiveness. This minimises the pad’s weight. Ideal for bike tours and ultralight backpacking, it’s comfortable, easy to inflate, and packs down to the size and weight of a can of soft drink
- Body Mapping: Advanced patterning places chambers only where padding is needed and eliminates them where they are not, allowing us to shed significant weight without sacrificing comfort.
- Loft Pockets: Empty spaces between the chambers serve as expansion zones that allow your sleeping bag to fully loft beneath you, maximizing its thermal performance.
- Inflation and Deflation: Pad rapidly inflates in as few as 4-7 breaths.
- The Right Size: At 183cm long, the streamlined size is tapered to fit the body and allows the pad to be used inside or outside of your sleeping bag.
- Ergonomic Had Support: Comfortable, secure head support is integrated into the pad’s design. Pillow Included: The Ozone includes a built-in pillow for added head support and comfort.
- Rugged Material: The hybrid construction combines an exceptionally lightweight 30D polyester top with a 75D polyester bottom for superior tear, puncture and abrasion resistance where it’s needed.
- Patch Kit: Included for emergency repairs, a patch kit comes stored in a small integrated pocket on the top of the pad’s storage bag – already packed and always at hand.
- Storage Bag: A storage bag, sized specifically for your pad, is included to maintain compactness and provide protection while traveling.
- Minimalist Design: Advanced patterning removes all extraneous material to creates an ultralight, minimalist design that delivers comfort and support for only 354 grams. and packs to 8.9×15.2cm.
- Ultralight Material: Used on the top of the pad, the 30D polyester material sheds grams while maintaining appropriate durability.
The R & D Team at VALHALLA have taken the concept of a Tactical Sleeping bag to the next level. Keeping the compact design, reinforced foot and waterproof base then adding arm ports to allow tasks (i.e. check time, one hand remain on weapon, eat, write orders) to be done without losing the built-up warmth within the bag, reducing core temperature.
Also, the addition of a double ended heavy duty YKK zip to allow the feet to be removed from the bag allowing movement (i.e. move position, stand to, urinate, move to piquet) without completely exiting the bag which would result in the loss of body heat.
• Dimensions packed in compression sack: 22cm x 24cm
• Dimensions rolled out: Length 220cm width: at shoulders 85cm at feet 55cm
• Weight: 1.45kg
• Designed for operations in -10°c locations
• Temp Rating: Extreme: -10°c
• Arm Ports for ease of carrying out tasks (Checking time, eating, one hand on weapon) without exiting bag which would cause core temperature to drop
• Arm ports have zip and Velcro closure to secure warmth in bag whilst not in use
• Double ended YKK heavy duty No. 8 Spiral zip with weather flap. This allows the removal of feet from the bag without having to get out completely. Causing core temperature to drop
• Inner lining made from 210D Ripstop Nylon
• Outer top shell made from 210D Ripstop Nylon
• Outer bottom shell made from 210D Nylon Oxford with waterproof finish
• 80gm per square meter Dupont ® Thermolite™ Micro insulation.
• Insulation incorporates an ultra-thin barrier of anti-bacterial pure silver microfiber which also increases its heat retaining capability
• Insulation is flat filled to prevent cold spots
• Internal foot is reinforced with 210D Nylon Oxford with PU2000mm waterproof finish to limit damage from boots
• Internal and external hanging tabs
• Bonded seams
• Draw cord and barrel lock in hood
• Internal pocket
• 210D Nylon Oxford compression sack
• Comes with the VALHALLA life time workmanship warranty
Rugged, light and compact, the Cush Recon is versatile, mission-ready comfort that easily transitions from back country to ball game. It wraps precisely around your head and fits right into your sleeping bag’s hood with an ergonomic deign that cups the ears and minimizes irritation at pressure points. Use it at single-layer thickness, or double or triple it up for more comfort while sitting or taking a quick trail nap. The Cush packs down to the size of a wallet, weighs just three ounces and inflates with just a single breath.
Light and Packable: Easy to take anywhere – weighs only 82 grams. and packs to a wallet-size 11.43×8.89×2.54cm.
Comfortable Seat: The versatile design can be used either as a sit pad to protect from cold, wet, hard surfaces, or as a lumbar support in for long days in uncomfortable seats.
Comfortable Sleep: Patterned to fit in a mummy bag’s hood, the ergonomic minimizes pressure points and features ear pockets for side-sleeping comfort.
Adjustable Thickness and Pressure: Simply fold the pillow for a thicker cushion, add or release air to adjust firmness.
Rugged Material: The lightweight 75D polyester material provides superior tear, puncture and abrasion resistance.
Storage Bag: A 11.43×8.89×2.54cm storage bag, sized specifically for your Cush, is included to maintain compactness and provide protection while travelling.
Ultralight and exceptionally comfortable, the Pillow X Recon weighs just 63.8 grams and packs to the size of a lighter.
Self centring X design cradles head!
Ultralight and exceptionally comfortable, the Pillow X Recon weighs just 63.8 grams and packs to the size of a lighter. Firstly, the advanced, self centring X design positions and cradles your head for support. This provides stable comfort and an efficient night’s sleep.
Secondly, it’s coloured for tactical and military applications. The durable 75D polyester at the top and bottom resists abrasion, punctures, and elevates softness. And finally, the Pillow X is easy to inflate. This highly packable pillow delivers mission-critical nighttime performance. And don’t forget, simply add or release air to raise or lower pillow height and adjust firmness for customized comfort!
Self Centering X Design: The thoughtfully designed weld pattern helps center and stabilize your head to maintain comfortable contact with the pillow’s surface.
Adjustable Height and Pressure: Simply add or release air to raise or lower pillow height and adjust firmness for customized comfort.
Sleeping Bag Compatible: Intelligently designed to fit inside a mummy bag’s hood for secure comfort.
Ultralight Material: Used on the top of the pillow, the soft 75D polyester material sheds grams while maintaining appropriate durability.
Light and Packable: Weighs only 63.8g. and packs to an ultra compact 11.43×6.35×2.54cm – about the size of a lighter.
Rugged Material: The hybrid construction combines an exceptionally lightweight 30D polyester top with a 75D polyester bottom for superior tear, puncture and abrasion resistance where it’s needed.
Storage Bag: A 11.43×6.35×2.54cm storage bag, sized specifically for your pillow, is included to maintain compactness and provide protection while traveling.
Mission Ready: The recon-ready coloring is ideal for tactical, military and backcountry use.