– Double-stitched seams.
– Para Corderd within outside hem with barrel lock with adjustable safety strap at rear.
– Fits snuggly over the large issue field packs and most other pack sincluding our ALICE pack..
– Para Cord keeps the cover firmly fixed to your pack and the adjustable safety strap prevents it from “blowing off”.
– Size: 730 x 730 x 500 mm ( the item is semi cup shape to account for bulk )
– Available in Auscam or Multicam
Designed to fit in your passenger seat, the 5.11 Wingman Patrol Bag functions as a combination organizer, tool kit, and tactical bag, keeping everything you need within easy reach. Ideal for Highway Patrol Officers, Sheriffs, or frequent travelers, the Wingman Patrol Bag utilizes a specialized strap that fastens around your car seat, keeping your gear and accessories stable and secure.
When it's time to disembark, the Wingman functions as a traditional messenger bag and allows you to pack up your gear quickly and completely. 5.11 Backup Belt System™ compatible patches allow customized accessory storage, a fold out front panel keeps small items organized, and an adjustable main compartment divider allows you to adapt your storage space on the fly
Designed to secure to the front passenger seat of a car
5.11 Backup Belt System compatible
Dual fold open web platforms
Fold out front organizer panel
Adjustable main compartment divider
Side mount patch
Front panel embellishment
Mesh pockets for easy visibility
Adjustable padded shoulder strap
Durable 600D Polyester
18.5" W x 13.25" H x 7.5" D
ID Window on back
The Valhalla Enhanced Shoulder pads are perfect for when you need to update your pack straps but don’t want to spend a fortune for your comfort. Made of 15mm closed cell foam with a 1000D Cordura outer construction these pads will keep their shape and comfort no matter the weight you throw at them.
Built for the 1606 MC plastic Marine Corp frame, these straps feature an air mesh lining to reduce sweat and sweat related slipping.
- 1000 Denier Cordura outer construction
- 15mm Closed cell foam for extra comfort
- Lined with Air-mesh to reduce sweat
- Genuine Multicam webbing
- Military Specification buckles
- Available in Multicam & Auscam
** Frame NOT included **
The Special Recon Pack is a lightweight large category pack that provides the user with a greater retention capability using a compression fastening mechanism.
The fastening mechanism provides for a 20 litre horizontal retention with additional vertical retention to ensure that pack is at its optimised size.
**Pricing excludes Frame and Pads. Frame and Pads are sold separately**
- 80 to 50 litres using compression system with YKK Vislon zips
- Main compartment: 60 expandable to 80 litres )
- Internal divider (main compartment
- 500D Multicam nylon Cordura used
- 3 x base pouches with zip opening
- 1000D Multicam nylon Cordura used for the base of the pack and the lower section
- Base compression straps
- Winter neck with 2 closure system using para-cord and barrel lock (Top and base)
- Opening for routing coms
- Dedicated internal pocket for Radio (PRC-117 or eq)
- External MOLLE 18 columns x 3 rows top section
- Side MOLLE 4 columns x 8 rows when not compressed
- 3 Heavy Duty drag handles (50 to 25 mm webbing tape)
- Base opening (ZIP) with SR buckle pre-opening
- Harness and waistbelt utilises internal closed cell foam and airmesh
- Ladder lock harness adjustment
- Quick release system on each shoulder strap and SR buckle for waist belt
- Multicam 500D Cordura PU coated
- Harness Chest cinch
- Harness Comms and hydration routing
One of 5.11's most versatile items, the Small Kit Tool Bag offers robust and customizable storage for a broad range of applications. Whether you're looking for a way to keep your wrenches and screwdrivers organized, store your toiletries when you travel, or stash a first aid kit in the trunk of your car, the Small Kit Bag has everything you need.
A fold out organizer panel offers zippered mesh pockets that keep your essential items in plain sight, a roomy main compartment is reinforced to secure heavier items, and a secondary pocket at the rear provides plenty of room for accessories. Built from ultra-durable, weather resistant 1050D nylon, the Small Kit Bag keeps your gear safe and secure in any climate or environment.
Fold-out zippered mesh organizer panel
Reinforced main compartment
Roomy secondary compartment
Heavy duty grab-and-go handles
Non-slip padded shoulder strap
Durable all-weather 1050 D nylon
6” H x 10” L x 5.25” D main compartment
5” x 8” x 2” front and back pockets
475 cubic inch / 8 liter total capacity
High impact D rings
YKK® zipper hardware throughout