Ensure that your patient’s vital stat data is protected with this top spiral Vital Stats Notebook.
Compact 3″ x 5″ size and 50 sheets of the Vital Stat form.
Pattern: Vital Stat Form
Sheet Size: 3″ x 5″
Overall Size: 3″ x 5 1/4″
Cover Color: yellow
Cover Material: polydura
Binding: top spiral
Paper Color: white
Paper Weight: 20#
Number of Pages: 100
Number of Sheets: 50
Weight: 0.12 lbs
Beat yesterday all day, every day. fenix 5 is the premium multisport GPS watch with wrist-based heart rate¹, advanced fitness features and interchangeable bands that let you go from workplace to workout without breaking stride. Whatever sport you want to track, fenix 5 has it covered, thanks to built-in activity profiles and performance metrics plus smart notifications
Premium GPS Watch with Tactical Functionality
- Premium multisport GPS watch with Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology
- Fit for adventure with rugged design that features stainless steel bezel, buttons and rear case
- Put key stats at your fingertips with the performance widget that shows the effects and progress of your workouts
- Connected features² include smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™ online fitness community and
personalization through free watch faces and apps from our Connect IQ™ store
- Outdoor sensors, including GPS and GLONASS satellite reception and 3-axis compass with gyroscope and barometric altimeter
- Battery life: up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode (depending on settings), up to 24 hours in GPS mode or up to 60 hours in
UltraTrac™ battery saver mode
Please see the Garmin website for more information: https://buy.garmin.com/en-AU/AU/p/552982#specs
Combining specialized tactical functions with smart features for fitness training and outdoor navigation, our tactix Charlie multisport GPS watch is the one you’ll want for demanding environments — anywhere from field ops to corporate office. The ultra-rugged, all-black watch features routable color TOPO maps, wrist-based heart rate, fitness training metrics, night vision goggle compatibility and more. Its DLC coated titanium bezel maximizes resistance to abrasion and corrosion.
Premium GPS Watch with Tactical Functionality
- 1.2” high-resolution, sunlight-readable display with domed sapphire lens; switch between daytime use and night vision goggle
- Includes preloaded TOPO mapping plus routable map navigation
- Rugged design includes a black diamond-like carbon (DLC) coated titanium bezel, black titanium rear cover and stainless steel
buttons — plus built-in Elevate™ wrist-based heart rate¹ monitoring
- Tactical-specific features include Jumpmaster, waypoint projection, dual-position GPS formatting and preloaded tactical activity
- Built-in navigation sensors include GPS and GLONASS plus a 3-axis compass, barometer, altimeter and gyroscope
- Up to 12 days battery life in smartwatch mode, up to 20 hours in GPS mode and up to 35 hours in UltraTrac™ battery saver
Please see the Garmin website for more information: https://buy.garmin.com/en-AU/AU/p/560327#specs
The rugged and durable C5 is a large tactical phone case that provides quick and easy access to a full sized smart phone or personal data device while remaining lightweight and abrasion-resistant. The high performance nylon construction of 5.11's C5 tactical PDA case protects sensitive electronics during periods of high activity, while the high impact locking clip and Prym® snap hardware allow one-handed accessibility. Whether you're running comms on a tactical mission or heading up the mountain on a hunt, the C5 PDA case will keep you connected.
Tactical smartphone / PDA case
Rugged, durable, lightweight
5.11 SlickStick® / MOLLE compatible
High impact locking clip
3 3/4” H x 2 3/4” W x 7/8” D
Carbon steel carabiner with screw sleeve. The X-Large is designed to offer a wide gate opening and a high tensile strength. The particular d shape prevents the rotation of the carabiner and allows to distribute the load along the major axis.
- Equipped with a keylock system that prevents any snagging on the rope and in the bolts.
- Fitted with screw sleeve, easy to open even wearing gloves.
- Special burnished finishing that allows a greater visibility of the laser marking.
- High quality product completely developed and produced in Italy.
- Tested piece by piece.
Yachting, scaffolding and trestels, metal structures, roof and inclined planes, rope access, confined spaces, portable stairs and elevating, treeclimbing/arboriculture, sailboats
Certification: EN 12275, EN 362 (B), UIAA
Material: Carbon Steel
Major Axis (kN): 50
Minor Axis (kN): 13
Open Gate (kN): 20
Gate Opening (mm): 27