Comfortable, ergonomic, and designed for one time fit and forget convenience, the Maverick Assaulter's Belt features a patented AustriAlpine® buckle assembly that gives you quick attach and detach capability but remains stable and secure when worn. An integrated web loop at the front provides added customizability.
Fast and convenient rigger's belt
One-time fit and forget
Quick on and off
Durable, rugged construction
Front web loop
Customizable AustriAlpine buckles
The rugged and durable C5 is a large tactical phone case that provides quick and easy access to a full sized smart phone or personal data device while remaining lightweight and abrasion-resistant. The high performance nylon construction of 5.11's C5 tactical PDA case protects sensitive electronics during periods of high activity, while the high impact locking clip and Prym® snap hardware allow one-handed accessibility. Whether you're running comms on a tactical mission or heading up the mountain on a hunt, the C5 PDA case will keep you connected.
Tactical smartphone / PDA case
Rugged, durable, lightweight
5.11 SlickStick® / MOLLE compatible
High impact locking clip
3 3/4” H x 2 3/4” W x 7/8” D
Carbon steel carabiner with screw sleeve. The X-Large is designed to offer a wide gate opening and a high tensile strength. The particular d shape prevents the rotation of the carabiner and allows to distribute the load along the major axis.
- Equipped with a keylock system that prevents any snagging on the rope and in the bolts.
- Fitted with screw sleeve, easy to open even wearing gloves.
- Special burnished finishing that allows a greater visibility of the laser marking.
- High quality product completely developed and produced in Italy.
- Tested piece by piece.
Yachting, scaffolding and trestels, metal structures, roof and inclined planes, rope access, confined spaces, portable stairs and elevating, treeclimbing/arboriculture, sailboats
Certification: EN 12275, EN 362 (B), UIAA
Material: Carbon Steel
Major Axis (kN): 50
Minor Axis (kN): 13
Open Gate (kN): 20
Gate Opening (mm): 27
Garmin are easily one of the masters of the technological market. They were founded in 1989 and have developed quality technology in fields such as Aviation, Outdoor, Fitness and Marine. Their GPS technology is responsible for propelling them forward as a market leader, as well as being complimented by their other fabulous technologies and quality. The Tactix Bravo is yet another fantastic Garmin product. It's a Multisport GPS watch designed to handle the most demanding environments. It boasts an EXO antenna and high-sensitivity GPS with GLONASS support. The tactix Bravo has a full multisport toolset to handle training, exploring, missions and more.
- Genuine Australian Garmin Warranty
- Peace of Mind Purchase Guarantee (bottom of page)
- 1.2-inch high-resolution, sunlight-readable Garmin Chroma Display
- High-strength domed sapphire lens
- Night vision goggle compatibility
- Omni-directional stainless steel EXO™ antenna
- GPS/GLONASS satellite reception
- Ability to track in more challenging environments
- All-black, rugged and durable design
- Black PVD-coated stainless steel buttons