The TPT® L2 251 is built from water and impact resistant PC ABS polymer composite for maximum durability in a wide range of patrol environments. Offering 3.5 hours of run time on high mode, the TPT L2 251 casts a dazzling 251 lumens of light in a smooth tactical beam with a bright hotspot and wide corona, providing superior target acquisition and maximum peripheral vision in low light settings.
Lightweight construction increases mobility and accuracy, reliable CREE LEDs and a regulated circuit ensure consistent performance, intelligent switching allows seamless transition between high, low, and strobe modes, and a square head design prevents rolling.
Tested to ANSI FL1 standards
Impact and water resistant
Intelligent Switch w. High/Low/Strobe
Output: 251 lumens on high and strobe, 13 lumens on low
Runtime: 3.5 hours on high, 6 hours on strobe, 58.5 hours on low
PC/ABS polymer composite construction
Regulated circuit for maximum output
Cree XP-GB LED
The wide symmetrical shape, greater than that of a classic oval, still allows a better positioning on mobile devices and their correct operation even if not perfectly aligned with the connector.
- Autoblock sleeve (3 movements): to open the carabiner must lift the sleeve, rotate it, and then pull the lever
- System Keylock
- High quality product entirely developed and manufactured in Italy
- Tested piece by piece
Material: Aluminium alloy
Main Axis Load (kN): 26
Minor Axis Load (kN): 9
Open Gate Load (kN): n.a.
Mass (g): 79
Navigate the world hands-free with Foretrex 601 and Foretrex 701 with AB Elite software — the durable, wrist-mounted GPS navigators built to military standards. Keep your bearings nearly anywhere with GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellite systems.
- Durable, constructed to military standards (MIL-STD-810G); night vision goggle compatible
- Works with GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellite systems to provide accurate positioning
- Know where you are with navigation sensors, including 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis compass and a barometric altimeter; smart
notifications¹ allow your device to receive emails, texts and alerts
- Foretrex 701 adds Applied Ballistics Elite software that calculates aiming solutions for long-range shooting
- Battery life exceeds 48 hours in navigation mode, up to 1 week in UltraTrac™ mode and up to 1 month in watch mode
Please see the Garmin website for more information: https://buy.garmin.com/en-AU/AU/p/572639#specs
Engineered in partnership with Viking Tactics®, the 5.11® BROKOS Belt offers superior load distribution and extensive storage customization, allowing you to choose the loadout that best suits the task at hand. Whether you're loading up for your next mission or getting in some range time, the 5.11® BROKOS Belt keeps everything you need within easy reach. Featuring 6" high density polymer inserts for an ergonomic shape, the BROKOS belt keeps the weight of your gear distributed evenly across your hips, minimizing fatigue and increasing stamina. An aerospace mesh interior increases belt traction and breathability for a stable fit and lasting comfort, while the wrap-around web platform supports MOLLE and 5.11 SlickStick® pouches, giving you complete control over your storage options.
Highly versatile load bearing belt
Evenly distributes weight across your hips
Wrap-around MOLLE/5.11 SlickStick® web platform
Polymer inserts for an ergonomic shape
Durable, weather resistant 500D nylon
Aerospace mesh interior
Complements the TRIAB 18 sling bag
S. M = 26.5"
L. XL = 33"