Beat yesterday all day, every day. fenix 5 is the premium multisport GPS watch with wrist-based heart rate¹, advanced fitness features and interchangeable bands that let you go from workplace to workout without breaking stride. Whatever sport you want to track, fenix 5 has it covered, thanks to built-in activity profiles and performance metrics plus smart notifications
Premium GPS Watch with Tactical Functionality
- Premium multisport GPS watch with Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology
- Fit for adventure with rugged design that features stainless steel bezel, buttons and rear case
- Put key stats at your fingertips with the performance widget that shows the effects and progress of your workouts
- Connected features² include smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™ online fitness community and
personalization through free watch faces and apps from our Connect IQ™ store
- Outdoor sensors, including GPS and GLONASS satellite reception and 3-axis compass with gyroscope and barometric altimeter
- Battery life: up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode (depending on settings), up to 24 hours in GPS mode or up to 60 hours in
UltraTrac™ battery saver mode
Please see the Garmin website for more information: https://buy.garmin.com/en-AU/AU/p/552982#specs
The Foretrex 401 is a slim wrist-mounted GPS navigator perfect for outdoor activities that require the use of both hands. Foretrex 401 combines a high-sensitivity waterproof GPS receiver, electronic compass and barometric altimeter into a lightweight device ideal for hikers, skiers, campers and military personnel. To share data easily, you can connect Foretrex to your computer with USB or just send data wirelessly to another device.
- Durable, IPX7 constructed; works with GPS satellite system to provide accurate positioning
- Know where you are with navigation sensors, including compass and barometric altimeter
- Battery life lasts up to 17 hours in navigation mode with 2 AAA batteries
Please see the Garmin website for more information: https://buy.garmin.com/en-AU/AU/p/30026#specs
Comfortable, ergonomic, and designed for one time fit and forget convenience, the Maverick Assaulter's Belt features a patented AustriAlpin® buckle assembly that gives you quick attach and detach capability but remains stable and secure when worn.
Features and Benefits
- Fast and convenient rigger's belt
- One-time fit and forget
- Ergonomic design
- Quick on and off
- Durable, rugged construction
- 1.75" wide
- Front web loop
- Customizable AustriAlpin® buckles
- Sizes run small; we recommend that you order 1 size up
Whatever your adventure, HydraPak's ultra-light flexible bottles won't weigh you down.
Welcome to utility and design in harmony. Essential equipment for every adventurer, the Stash 750 flattens for maximum room in your pack. Expands for use on the trail. It's compact, flexible and 50% lighter than a hard bottle. It's the most convenient way to travel.
-Ultra-Durable TPU - Added strength, structure, and abrasion resistance, our 0.4mm TPU-film provides superior durability and elasticity.
-Packs Down - Twist and stash to close or roll and stow, our flexible bottles collapse down and fit where most hard bottles won't.
-Bail Handle - Strong yet flexible, our handles are comfortable to carry and easy to attach.
-Filter Compatible - Pair your favorite backcountry filter with one of our flexible bottles.
- Capacity: 750 ml / 25 fl oz
- Weight: 84 g / 2.9 oz
- Dimensions: Open - 195 mm x 92 mm / 7.6 in x 3.6 in Closed - 66 mm x 92 mm / 2.6 in x 3.6 in Cap 42 mm / 1.7 in
- Materials: Ultra-Durable TPU / HDPE