Beat yesterday all day, every day. fenix 5 is the premium multisport GPS watch with wrist-based heart rate¹, advanced fitness features and interchangeable bands that let you go from workplace to workout without breaking stride. Whatever sport you want to track, fenix 5 has it covered, thanks to built-in activity profiles and performance metrics plus smart notifications
Premium GPS Watch with Tactical Functionality
- Premium multisport GPS watch with Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology
- Fit for adventure with rugged design that features stainless steel bezel, buttons and rear case
- Put key stats at your fingertips with the performance widget that shows the effects and progress of your workouts
- Connected features² include smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™ online fitness community and
personalization through free watch faces and apps from our Connect IQ™ store
- Outdoor sensors, including GPS and GLONASS satellite reception and 3-axis compass with gyroscope and barometric altimeter
- Battery life: up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode (depending on settings), up to 24 hours in GPS mode or up to 60 hours in
UltraTrac™ battery saver mode
Please see the Garmin website for more information: https://buy.garmin.com/en-AU/AU/p/552982#specs
The wide symmetrical shape, greater than that of a classic oval, still allows a better positioning on mobile devices and their correct operation even if not perfectly aligned with the connector.
- Autoblock sleeve (3 movements): to open the carabiner must lift the sleeve, rotate it, and then pull the lever
- System Keylock
- High quality product entirely developed and manufactured in Italy
- Tested piece by piece
Material: Aluminium alloy
Main Axis Load (kN): 26
Minor Axis Load (kN): 9
Open Gate Load (kN): n.a.
Mass (g): 79
Compact and lightweight carabiner, with a high tensile strength. The particular shape makes it suitable to be handled more easily by people with small hands, like women or children.
- Improved opening and capabilities thanks to the bent D-shaped
- Slim profile for a small footprint
- Keylock system
- High quality product completely developed and manufactured in Italy
- Tested piece by piece
Mountaineering, Canyoning, Climbing, Caving, Snow & ice, Scaffolding and trestels, Roof and inclined planes, Mountain rescue, Firebrigades and civil protection, Helirescue
The TPT® L2 251 is built from water and impact resistant PC ABS polymer composite for maximum durability in a wide range of patrol environments. Offering 3.5 hours of run time on high mode, the TPT L2 251 casts a dazzling 251 lumens of light in a smooth tactical beam with a bright hotspot and wide corona, providing superior target acquisition and maximum peripheral vision in low light settings.
Lightweight construction increases mobility and accuracy, reliable CREE LEDs and a regulated circuit ensure consistent performance, intelligent switching allows seamless transition between high, low, and strobe modes, and a square head design prevents rolling.
Tested to ANSI FL1 standards
Impact and water resistant
Intelligent Switch w. High/Low/Strobe
Output: 251 lumens on high and strobe, 13 lumens on low
Runtime: 3.5 hours on high, 6 hours on strobe, 58.5 hours on low
PC/ABS polymer composite construction
Regulated circuit for maximum output
Cree XP-GB LED