Is it even possible? Less than two ounces and 75 brilliant lumens? Yes, yes it is!
This little keychain light runs on only one AAA battery and is just over three inches. With focusing options for long-distance, up-close and all points in between, this little powerhouse may just be the final word in compact lighting.
Battery Type: 1x AAA
Max Lumens: 75lm
Max Distance: 120m
Max Battery Life: 1h
Water Resistance: IPX4
Technology:Advanced Focus System
Traditionally, light-focusing systems have consisted of either a lens, or a reflector. The Advanced Focus System (AFS) is the patented combination of a reflector AND lens to create a light system that provides both a focused beam for long-distance and a homogenous spill-beam for up-close reading. AFS means whether you’re reading a map up close or focusing down the path to a landmark in the distance, your light will be easy on the eyes, clear and bright.
With our Rapid Focus system, you can go from reading to searching by using the thumb on your holding hand to simply slide the bezel away from you. With one hand and one movement, you can achieve a seamless transition from close to far and all points in between.
Valhalla's Rothco's 550 Nylon Paracord has many uses.
Originally used by the military, this durable, lightweight cord is ideal for any survival situation and fits great inside a Bug Out Bag. Parachute Cord is also ideal for making bracelets, key-chains, and other rope accessories.
Combining specialized tactical functions with smart features for fitness training and outdoor navigation, our tactix Charlie multisport GPS watch is the one you’ll want for demanding environments — anywhere from field ops to corporate office. The ultra-rugged, all-black watch features routable color TOPO maps, wrist-based heart rate, fitness training metrics, night vision goggle compatibility and more. Its DLC coated titanium bezel maximizes resistance to abrasion and corrosion.
Premium GPS Watch with Tactical Functionality
- 1.2” high-resolution, sunlight-readable display with domed sapphire lens; switch between daytime use and night vision goggle
- Includes preloaded TOPO mapping plus routable map navigation
- Rugged design includes a black diamond-like carbon (DLC) coated titanium bezel, black titanium rear cover and stainless steel
buttons — plus built-in Elevate™ wrist-based heart rate¹ monitoring
- Tactical-specific features include Jumpmaster, waypoint projection, dual-position GPS formatting and preloaded tactical activity
- Built-in navigation sensors include GPS and GLONASS plus a 3-axis compass, barometer, altimeter and gyroscope
- Up to 12 days battery life in smartwatch mode, up to 20 hours in GPS mode and up to 35 hours in UltraTrac™ battery saver
Please see the Garmin website for more information: https://buy.garmin.com/en-AU/AU/p/560327#specs
Comfortable, ergonomic, and designed for one time fit and forget convenience, the Maverick Assaulter's Belt features a patented AustriAlpin® buckle assembly that gives you quick attach and detach capability but remains stable and secure when worn.
Features and Benefits
- Fast and convenient rigger's belt
- One-time fit and forget
- Ergonomic design
- Quick on and off
- Durable, rugged construction
- 1.75" wide
- Front web loop
- Customizable AustriAlpin® buckles
- Sizes run small; we recommend that you order 1 size up