While a pencil works great on our All-Weather products, sometimes you just need a pen.
This All-Weather .375 MAG BULLET pen writes on wet paper and upside down, the pressurized ink cartridge performs in temperatures from -30F to 250F. Brass metal barrel is constructed from a real 4″ long .375 MAG bullet casing! Black Ink.
Beat yesterday all day, every day. fenix 5 is the premium multisport GPS watch with wrist-based heart rate¹, advanced fitness features and interchangeable bands that let you go from workplace to workout without breaking stride. Whatever sport you want to track, fenix 5 has it covered, thanks to built-in activity profiles and performance metrics plus smart notifications
Premium GPS Watch with Tactical Functionality
- Premium multisport GPS watch with Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology
- Fit for adventure with rugged design that features stainless steel bezel, buttons and rear case
- Put key stats at your fingertips with the performance widget that shows the effects and progress of your workouts
- Connected features² include smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™ online fitness community and
personalization through free watch faces and apps from our Connect IQ™ store
- Outdoor sensors, including GPS and GLONASS satellite reception and 3-axis compass with gyroscope and barometric altimeter
- Battery life: up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode (depending on settings), up to 24 hours in GPS mode or up to 60 hours in
UltraTrac™ battery saver mode
Please see the Garmin website for more information: https://buy.garmin.com/en-AU/AU/p/552982#specs
Garmin are easily one of the masters of the technological market. They were founded in 1989 and have developed quality technology in fields such as Aviation, Outdoor, Fitness and Marine. Their GPS technology is responsible for propelling them forward as a market leader, as well as being complimented by their other fabulous technologies and quality. The Tactix Bravo is yet another fantastic Garmin product. It's a Multisport GPS watch designed to handle the most demanding environments. It boasts an EXO antenna and high-sensitivity GPS with GLONASS support. The tactix Bravo has a full multisport toolset to handle training, exploring, missions and more.
- Genuine Australian Garmin Warranty
- Peace of Mind Purchase Guarantee (bottom of page)
- 1.2-inch high-resolution, sunlight-readable Garmin Chroma Display
- High-strength domed sapphire lens
- Night vision goggle compatibility
- Omni-directional stainless steel EXO™ antenna
- GPS/GLONASS satellite reception
- Ability to track in more challenging environments
- All-black, rugged and durable design
- Black PVD-coated stainless steel buttons
Is it even possible? Less than two ounces and 75 brilliant lumens? Yes, yes it is!
This little keychain light runs on only one AAA battery and is just over three inches. With focusing options for long-distance, up-close and all points in between, this little powerhouse may just be the final word in compact lighting.
Battery Type: 1x AAA
Max Lumens: 75lm
Max Distance: 120m
Max Battery Life: 1h
Water Resistance: IPX4
Technology:Advanced Focus System
Traditionally, light-focusing systems have consisted of either a lens, or a reflector. The Advanced Focus System (AFS) is the patented combination of a reflector AND lens to create a light system that provides both a focused beam for long-distance and a homogenous spill-beam for up-close reading. AFS means whether you’re reading a map up close or focusing down the path to a landmark in the distance, your light will be easy on the eyes, clear and bright.
With our Rapid Focus system, you can go from reading to searching by using the thumb on your holding hand to simply slide the bezel away from you. With one hand and one movement, you can achieve a seamless transition from close to far and all points in between.
Crafted from ultra-strong nylon mesh and a solid stainless steel buckle, tested for tensile strength up to 5,100 lbs, the 1.75” Operator Belt provides more than enough support and durability to carry your holster and accessories comfortably and securely.
Features and Benefits
- Converts to a tie down, carry strap, or emergency harness
- Stainless steel buckle, tested for tensile strength up to 5,100 lbs
- Fade and rip resistant
- Ultra-strong nylon mesh
- Heavy stich reinforcements
- Buckle finished in black matte
- Sizes run small; we recommend that you order 1 size up