No. 946 Tactical Pocket Notebook (4″ x 6″): The global standard for tactical colored notebooks. Protect yourself and your notes by using the Rite in the Rain Tactical Pocket Notebooks. These top spiral notebooks have 100 Universal pages (50 sheets) in the notebook’s colour. With the Universal Pattern you can use this text for notes and scaled drawings. Useful reference material is also printed on the back and inside covers. Available in Green or Tan.
No. 97 Tactical Black Clicker Pen – Black Ink: While a pencil works great on our All-Weather products, sometimes you just need a pen. These All-Weather pens write on wet paper and upside down in temperatures from -30F to 250F. Flat black metal barrel.
No. C946 CORDURA® fabric Cover: These CORDURA® fabric Covers fit all 4″ x 6″ top spiral notebooks. They have a rugged zipper closure and hold up to 4 writing utensils! Available in Tan or Black.
– Paper Color: green or tan
– Binding: top spiral
– Cover Material: polydura
– NSN: 7530-01-536-2664
– Number of Pages: 100
– Number of Sheets: 50
Engineered with feedback from officers in the field, the Sierra Bravo Duty law enforcement duty belt kit gives you the adaptability and customizability you need to create the perfect foundation for your duty wardrobe.
Features and Benefits:
- Dual-belt configuration
- Water and weather resistant
- MOLLE/5.11 SlickStick® compatible
- Built from ultra-strong 1680D nylon
- Four dual-retention keepers
- Durable Duraflex® Hardware
- Authentic Prym® snaps
- Inner Belt Width 1.63”
- Lengths: S=36.78” M=40.78” L=44.78” XL=48.78" 2XL=52.78" 3XL=56.78" 4XL=60.78”
Small aluminium carabiner to be used as an accessories holder or key chain.
NOT TO BE USED FOR HUMAN SUPPORT.
High quality product completely developed and produced in Italy. Tested piece by piece.
- Rated to 600 kg (not for climbing or life support of a person, but ideal for tools, accessories, seats/bosuns chairs, etc)
- Individually tested
- Weight: 32g
Garmin are easily one of the masters of the technological market. They were founded in 1989 and have developed quality technology in fields such as Aviation, Outdoor, Fitness and Marine. Their GPS technology is responsible for propelling them forward as a market leader, as well as being complimented by their other fabulous technologies and quality. The Tactix Bravo is yet another fantastic Garmin product. It's a Multisport GPS watch designed to handle the most demanding environments. It boasts an EXO antenna and high-sensitivity GPS with GLONASS support. The tactix Bravo has a full multisport toolset to handle training, exploring, missions and more.
- Genuine Australian Garmin Warranty
- Peace of Mind Purchase Guarantee (bottom of page)
- 1.2-inch high-resolution, sunlight-readable Garmin Chroma Display
- High-strength domed sapphire lens
- Night vision goggle compatibility
- Omni-directional stainless steel EXO™ antenna
- GPS/GLONASS satellite reception
- Ability to track in more challenging environments
- All-black, rugged and durable design
- Black PVD-coated stainless steel buttons
Comfortable, ergonomic, and designed for one time fit and forget convenience, the Maverick Assaulter's Belt features a patented AustriAlpin® buckle assembly that gives you quick attach and detach capability but remains stable and secure when worn.
Features and Benefits
- Fast and convenient rigger's belt
- One-time fit and forget
- Ergonomic design
- Quick on and off
- Durable, rugged construction
- 1.75" wide
- Front web loop
- Customizable AustriAlpin® buckles
- Sizes run small; we recommend that you order 1 size up