Navigate the world hands-free with Foretrex 601 and Foretrex 701 with AB Elite software — the durable, wrist-mounted GPS navigators built to military standards. Keep your bearings nearly anywhere with GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellite systems.
- Durable, constructed to military standards (MIL-STD-810G); night vision goggle compatible
- Works with GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellite systems to provide accurate positioning
- Know where you are with navigation sensors, including 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis compass and a barometric altimeter; smart
notifications¹ allow your device to receive emails, texts and alerts
- Foretrex 701 adds Applied Ballistics Elite software that calculates aiming solutions for long-range shooting
- Battery life exceeds 48 hours in navigation mode, up to 1 week in UltraTrac™ mode and up to 1 month in watch mode
Please see the Garmin website for more information: https://buy.garmin.com/en-AU/AU/p/572639#specs
Whatever your adventure, HydraPak's ultra-light flexible bottles won't weigh you down.
Welcome to utility and design in harmony. Essential equipment for every adventurer, the Stash 750 flattens for maximum room in your pack. Expands for use on the trail. It's compact, flexible and 50% lighter than a hard bottle. It's the most convenient way to travel.
-Ultra-Durable TPU - Added strength, structure, and abrasion resistance, our 0.4mm TPU-film provides superior durability and elasticity.
-Packs Down - Twist and stash to close or roll and stow, our flexible bottles collapse down and fit where most hard bottles won't.
-Bail Handle - Strong yet flexible, our handles are comfortable to carry and easy to attach.
-Filter Compatible - Pair your favorite backcountry filter with one of our flexible bottles.
- Capacity: 750 ml / 25 fl oz
- Weight: 84 g / 2.9 oz
- Dimensions: Open - 195 mm x 92 mm / 7.6 in x 3.6 in Closed - 66 mm x 92 mm / 2.6 in x 3.6 in Cap 42 mm / 1.7 in
- Materials: Ultra-Durable TPU / HDPE
Beat yesterday all day, every day. fenix 5 is the premium multisport GPS watch with wrist-based heart rate¹, advanced fitness features and interchangeable bands that let you go from workplace to workout without breaking stride. Whatever sport you want to track, fenix 5 has it covered, thanks to built-in activity profiles and performance metrics plus smart notifications
Premium GPS Watch with Tactical Functionality
- Premium multisport GPS watch with Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology
- Fit for adventure with rugged design that features stainless steel bezel, buttons and rear case
- Put key stats at your fingertips with the performance widget that shows the effects and progress of your workouts
- Connected features² include smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™ online fitness community and
personalization through free watch faces and apps from our Connect IQ™ store
- Outdoor sensors, including GPS and GLONASS satellite reception and 3-axis compass with gyroscope and barometric altimeter
- Battery life: up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode (depending on settings), up to 24 hours in GPS mode or up to 60 hours in
UltraTrac™ battery saver mode
Please see the Garmin website for more information: https://buy.garmin.com/en-AU/AU/p/552982#specs
Crafted from ultra-strong nylon mesh and a solid stainless steel belt buckle with a 6,000 lb. rating, the 1.75" Operator Belt provides more than enough support and durability to carry your holster and accessories comfortably and securely.
With heavy reinforced stitching, the 5.11 Tactical Operator Belt can be quickly converted into a secure tie down, secondary carry strap, or emergency harness.