Small aluminium carabiner to be used as an accessories holder or key chain.
NOT TO BE USED FOR HUMAN SUPPORT.
High quality product completely developed and produced in Italy. Tested piece by piece.
- Rated to 600 kg (not for climbing or life support of a person, but ideal for tools, accessories, seats/bosuns chairs, etc)
- Individually tested
- Weight: 32g
The TPT® L2 251 is built from water and impact resistant PC ABS polymer composite for maximum durability in a wide range of patrol environments. Offering 3.5 hours of run time on high mode, the TPT L2 251 casts a dazzling 251 lumens of light in a smooth tactical beam with a bright hotspot and wide corona, providing superior target acquisition and maximum peripheral vision in low light settings.
Lightweight construction increases mobility and accuracy, reliable CREE LEDs and a regulated circuit ensure consistent performance, intelligent switching allows seamless transition between high, low, and strobe modes, and a square head design prevents rolling.
Tested to ANSI FL1 standards
Impact and water resistant
Intelligent Switch w. High/Low/Strobe
Output: 251 lumens on high and strobe, 13 lumens on low
Runtime: 3.5 hours on high, 6 hours on strobe, 58.5 hours on low
PC/ABS polymer composite construction
Regulated circuit for maximum output
Cree XP-GB LED
Combining specialized tactical functions with smart features for fitness training and outdoor navigation, our tactix Charlie multisport GPS watch is the one you’ll want for demanding environments — anywhere from field ops to corporate office. The ultra-rugged, all-black watch features routable color TOPO maps, wrist-based heart rate, fitness training metrics, night vision goggle compatibility and more. Its DLC coated titanium bezel maximizes resistance to abrasion and corrosion.
Premium GPS Watch with Tactical Functionality
- 1.2” high-resolution, sunlight-readable display with domed sapphire lens; switch between daytime use and night vision goggle
- Includes preloaded TOPO mapping plus routable map navigation
- Rugged design includes a black diamond-like carbon (DLC) coated titanium bezel, black titanium rear cover and stainless steel
buttons — plus built-in Elevate™ wrist-based heart rate¹ monitoring
- Tactical-specific features include Jumpmaster, waypoint projection, dual-position GPS formatting and preloaded tactical activity
- Built-in navigation sensors include GPS and GLONASS plus a 3-axis compass, barometer, altimeter and gyroscope
- Up to 12 days battery life in smartwatch mode, up to 20 hours in GPS mode and up to 35 hours in UltraTrac™ battery saver
Please see the Garmin website for more information: https://buy.garmin.com/en-AU/AU/p/560327#specs
Is it even possible? Less than two ounces and 75 brilliant lumens? Yes, yes it is!
This little keychain light runs on only one AAA battery and is just over three inches. With focusing options for long-distance, up-close and all points in between, this little powerhouse may just be the final word in compact lighting.
Battery Type: 1x AAA
Max Lumens: 75lm
Max Distance: 120m
Max Battery Life: 1h
Water Resistance: IPX4
Technology:Advanced Focus System
Traditionally, light-focusing systems have consisted of either a lens, or a reflector. The Advanced Focus System (AFS) is the patented combination of a reflector AND lens to create a light system that provides both a focused beam for long-distance and a homogenous spill-beam for up-close reading. AFS means whether you’re reading a map up close or focusing down the path to a landmark in the distance, your light will be easy on the eyes, clear and bright.
With our Rapid Focus system, you can go from reading to searching by using the thumb on your holding hand to simply slide the bezel away from you. With one hand and one movement, you can achieve a seamless transition from close to far and all points in between.