RITR TOP SPIRAL LEGAL PAD
$ 26.95 – $ 59.95
or 4 payments of $ 6.74 with Afterpay
Ships within 5 days
This print-friendly pad protects your notes from all the usual suspects and the grey tinted pages reduce glare and make for a more pleasant professional experience.
The back of each perforated sheet is blank so it can be run through a laser printer.
– EASY FLIP-ABILITY: The top spiral binding turns easier and lays flatter than a traditional legal pad’s binding.
– WIRE-O BINDING: Tough impact-resistant Wire-O binding won’t lose its shape in your back pocket or backpack. Unlike a standard spiral notebook, Wire-O keeps your open pages aligned and intact
– WEATHERPROOF PAPER: 70 pages / 35 sheets per pocket notepad. All-weather paper won’t turn to mush when wet and will repel water, sweat, grease, mud, and even survive the accidental laundry mishap. Make sure your pocket notebook stays RIGHT in the Rain.
– WRITE IN THE RAIN: When wet, use a standard pencil or an all-weather Rite in the Rain pen. Standard ballpoints and permanent markers will work when paper is dry. Water-based inks will bead or wash off Rite in the Rain Paper
– ARCHIVAL RECYCLABLE PAPER: Rite in the Rain’s archival-grade paper resists stains, survives moisture, and lasts a lifetime in storage. Unlike synthetic waterproof paper, wood-based Rite in the Rain is completely recyclable. Please recycle Rite in the Rain as you would other office printer paper.