Sea to Summit Lightweight Dry Sacks are incredible value.
Not only are they light but also durable and compact. Once you start using them you’ll become addicted. You can squash these into spots ordinary heavy dry bags won’t go. Fits into little corners of a sea kayak or light enough to take backpacking or adventure traveling. Suitable to keep contents dry in any wet situation where the bag is not submerged.
Base x Height: 22 x 53cm
– Soft and flexible for easy storage
– White inner coating for better visibility
– Compact and lightweight
– Fully seam sealed high performance 70D waterproof fabric
– Hypalon® roll top closure does not wick moisture
– Reinforced stitching on all stress points
– D-ring attachment point at the buckle
– Available in Black only
1. Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water can’t get in. Begin by folding the Hypalon® strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle.
2. Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric.
3. Like all manufacturers of roll-top, fabric dry sacks, Sea to Summit recommends that sensitive electronic devices be ‘double bagged’ (i.e. putting electronics inside one dry sack then placing this inside a second dry sack). For maximum protection, the use of a waterproof hard case should be considered.
*Not intended for situations where dry sack will be submerged under water.
At 11” high, 17” long, and 4” deep, the Lima Class RUSH Delivery Bag offers expanded capacity and fully customizable storage options that allow you to sort your gear effectively and efficiently. Built from ruggedized Nylon for superior resilience in any climate or environment, the RUSH Delivery Lima features a quick-draw compartment that provides accelerated access to a covert sidearm, a padded laptop sleeve to protect sensitive electronics, a quick-access admin panel keeps your keys, business cards, and flashlight within easy reach, and a main storage area with ample space for documents or accessories.
The external surface of the RUSH Delivery Lima incorporates a wrap-around web platform compatible with MOLLE, 5.11 SlickStick®, and 5.11® TacTec System™ modular storage upgrades, while the cross-body stabilizing strap and ambidextrous design allow quick and easy shoulder switching.
Features & Specifications:
Integrated quick-draw compartment
Padded laptop sleeve
Quick-access admin panel
Non-slip cross-body stabilizing strap
Wrap-around web platform
MOLLE, SlickStick, and TacTec System compatible
Water resistant 1050D Nylon construction
11” H x 17” L x 4” D main compartment
8.75” x 5” water bottle pocket (x2)
748 cubic inch / 12 liter total capacity
YKK® self-healing zippers throughout
Durable Duraflex® hardware
Luggage handle attachment
Flag/morale patch holder on front
An extremely popular multifunctional bag, the Side Trip Tactical Briefcase is tough enough for a battlefield but elegant enough for a boardroom meeting. The interior offers a MOLLE/SlickStick System™ compatible web lining that allows a completely customized layout, while two large storage pockets at the front and one at the back provide ample space for additional accessories.
A 5.11 Backup Belt System™ compatible covert pocket is large enough for a sidearm, the roomy main compartment can hold a full sized laptop, expandable side pockets blouse out to accommodate bulky items, and a removable padded shoulder strap is fully adjustable for easy carry. Crafted from tough and stylish 1000D textured nylon, the Side Trip Tactical Briefcase keeps everything you need within reach.
MOLLE/SlickStick web interior
Covert Back Up Belt System™ pocket
Two large front and one large rear pocket
Roomy main compartment
Sturdy grab-and-go molded handles
Light colored interior for easy access to gear
Expandable side pockets
Removable/adjustable padded shoulder strap
1000D textured nylon
16.5" X 12.5" X 5.5" main compartment
7" X 10" X 2.5" front pockets
16.5" X 10.5" X 2" rear pocket
Swivel clips on shoulder pad for easy carry
Name tape holder at front
Designed to fit in your passenger seat, the 5.11 Wingman Patrol Bag functions as a combination organizer, tool kit, and tactical bag, keeping everything you need within easy reach. Ideal for Highway Patrol Officers, Sheriffs, or frequent travelers, the Wingman Patrol Bag utilizes a specialized strap that fastens around your car seat, keeping your gear and accessories stable and secure.
When it's time to disembark, the Wingman functions as a traditional messenger bag and allows you to pack up your gear quickly and completely. 5.11 Backup Belt System™ compatible patches allow customized accessory storage, a fold out front panel keeps small items organized, and an adjustable main compartment divider allows you to adapt your storage space on the fly
Designed to secure to the front passenger seat of a car
5.11 Backup Belt System compatible
Dual fold open web platforms
Fold out front organizer panel
Adjustable main compartment divider
Side mount patch
Front panel embellishment
Mesh pockets for easy visibility
Adjustable padded shoulder strap
Durable 600D Polyester
18.5" W x 13.25" H x 7.5" D
ID Window on back
The Valhalla Versa MKIII Pack was specifically designed with the ever-changing mission requirements of the military in mind.
It was first modelled from the Aus Webgear A.L.I.C.E MK II, which has stood the test of time, over 15 years in production. Our team have further enhanced the design of this pack, adding extra reinforcement, support and pouches.
All Valhalla Versa MKIII Packs come with a full lifetime warranty.
Made from 1000D Cordura material and genuine Multicam webbing, the Valhalla Versa MKIII Pack guarantees strength and durability where you need it most. The Valhalla Versa MKIII Pack has the ability to reduce in size from a large, long-range operational pack, to a three-day patrol pack, by simply and quickly removing the two side pouches and joining the side zips.
The pack is made from only the highest quality Milspec materials and comes with a lifetime workmanship warranty.
- 2 x 3 Litre detachable side pouches with bladder attachments
- 2 x 2 Litre South African water bottle pouches
- 2 x Wide ration pack pouches
- 2 x Small utility pouches
- 1 x Dual zipped Claymore pouch on the lid with Molle
- A 90-litre capacity, 65L when reduced
- Hoochie compartment in the lid
- Hidden ET tool attachment behind front pouches
- Internal zipped divider
- Internal radio pouch
- Side access to sleeping bag compartment
- 20mm closed cell foam in frame pad for extra shoulder comfort