Sea to Summit Lightweight Dry Sacks are incredible value.
Not only are they light but also durable and compact. Once you start using them you’ll become addicted. You can squash these into spots ordinary heavy dry bags won’t go. Fits into little corners of a sea kayak or light enough to take backpacking or adventure traveling. Suitable to keep contents dry in any wet situation where the bag is not submerged.
Base x Height: 25 x 61cm
– Soft and flexible for easy storage
– White inner coating for better visibility
– Compact and lightweight
– Fully seam sealed high performance 70D waterproof fabric
– Hypalon® roll top closure does not wick moisture
– Reinforced stitching on all stress points
– D-ring attachment point at the buckle
– Available in Black only
1. Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water can’t get in. Begin by folding the Hypalon® strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle.
2. Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric.
3. Like all manufacturers of roll-top, fabric dry sacks, Sea to Summit recommends that sensitive electronic devices be ‘double bagged’ (i.e. putting electronics inside one dry sack then placing this inside a second dry sack). For maximum protection, the use of a waterproof hard case should be considered.
*Not intended for situations where dry sack will be submerged under water.
The Special Recon Pack is a lightweight large category pack that provides the user with a greater retention capability using a compression fastening mechanism.
The fastening mechanism provides for a 20 litre horizontal retention with additional vertical retention to ensure that pack is at its optimised size.
**Pricing excludes Frame and Pads. Frame and Pads are sold separately**
- 80 to 50 litres using compression system with YKK Vislon zips
- Main compartment: 60 expandable to 80 litres )
- Internal divider (main compartment
- 500D Multicam nylon Cordura used
- 3 x base pouches with zip opening
- 1000D Multicam nylon Cordura used for the base of the pack and the lower section
- Base compression straps
- Winter neck with 2 closure system using para-cord and barrel lock (Top and base)
- Opening for routing coms
- Dedicated internal pocket for Radio (PRC-117 or eq)
- External MOLLE 18 columns x 3 rows top section
- Side MOLLE 4 columns x 8 rows when not compressed
- 3 Heavy Duty drag handles (50 to 25 mm webbing tape)
- Base opening (ZIP) with SR buckle pre-opening
- Harness and waistbelt utilises internal closed cell foam and airmesh
- Ladder lock harness adjustment
- Quick release system on each shoulder strap and SR buckle for waist belt
- Multicam 500D Cordura PU coated
- Harness Chest cinch
- Harness Comms and hydration routing
Durable construction and numerous utilitarian features make the compact, full-featured All Hazards Nitro ideally suited for use as a carry-on, patrol bag, or long range tactical kit. Dual main compartments offer a 180 degree opening for easy access, loop patches at the sides and top allow you to affix a nametag or ID, and pass-through slots allow you to store longer implements like breaching tools or a baton. The generous three-surface web platform is MOLLE/5.11 SlickStick® System compatible, and an orange lining to help you identify your gear in low light conditions.
Ideal for travel, patrol, or long range tactical use
Dual main compartments
Bucket lid opening
Pass-through for breaching tools or baton
Supports removable Ammo Jack or Ammo Mule
Generous MOLLE/5.11 SlickStick® Web platform
All-purpose Shove-It pocket
Oversized sunglasses pocket
19” H x 9” L x 4.5” D
180 degree opening
Orange lining for quick visual ID
Loop patches on sides and top
The RUSH Tier System is a versatile, 4-piece strap system designed by 5.11 Tactical® that attaches to web-equipped RUSH and MOAB™ series storage units, allowing quick connect and disconnect capability for a modular storage system that meets all your tactical or long distance travel needs. Includes four durable straps and high-impact buckle hardware.
Modular storage enhancement system
Attaches to 5.11® RUSH/MOAB series bags
11.5” x 1” webbing strap (x4)
High impact buckle hardware
The RUSH72™ is engineered to be a full featured 72 hour bag that provides ample space for gear and accessories while remaining rugged and reliable enough for extended excursions or tactical deployments. Highly resilient, water repellent 1000D nylon construction keeps your gear safe and dry in any environment, while a generous MOLLE / TacTec System™ compatible web platform keeps all your gear within easy reach.
When it comes to storage, the RUSH72 hour backpack delivers; dual zippered front and main compartments, an admin organizer pocket, an internal hydration compartment, an easily accessible shove-it pocket, and a fleece-lined sunglass pocket keep your loadout organized, stable, and secure over rough terrain. If you're looking for the best bug out backpack in the world, you've found it – the RUSH72.
Full-featured 72 hour backpack
Ideal for recreational use or as an operational bug out bag
Dual-zippered front and main compartments with molded grip pulls
Multiple integrated organization pockets
Admin organization pocket to store maps, pens, and documents
Fleece-lined sunglass pocket
Internal hydration compartment with hangers and toggles
Cinching waist strap and dual compression straps
Adjustable dual density closed-cell foam shoulder straps
Built from high strength, water-repellant 1000D nylon
23” H x 13.5” L x 8.5” D main compartment
15.5” x 11.5” x 2” front pocket
16.5” x 6” x 1.75” left and right side pockets
21” x 13.5” 3 liter hydration pocket
3342 cubic inch / 55 liter total capacity
Contour yoke system with grab and go handle
Rugged, self-healing YKK® zipper hardware
Integrated drainage grommet