SEA TO SUMMIT DRY SACK 2L
Openpay is available on orders from $100 - $1,000.
or 4 payments of $ 3.74 with Afterpay
Ships within 1-3 days
Sea to Summit Lightweight Dry Sacks are incredible value.
Not only are they light but also durable and compact. Once you start using them you’ll become addicted. You can squash these into spots ordinary heavy dry bags won’t go. Fits into little corners of a sea kayak or light enough to take backpacking or adventure traveling. Suitable to keep contents dry in any wet situation where the bag is not submerged.
Base x Height: 13 x 29cm
– Soft and flexible for easy storage
– White inner coating for better visibility
– Compact and lightweight
– Fully seam sealed high performance 70D waterproof fabric
– Hypalon® roll top closure does not wick moisture
– Reinforced stitching on all stress points
– D-ring attachment point at the buckle
– Available in Black only
1. Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water can’t get in. Begin by folding the Hypalon® strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle.
2. Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric.
3. Like all manufacturers of roll-top, fabric dry sacks, Sea to Summit recommends that sensitive electronic devices be ‘double bagged’ (i.e. putting electronics inside one dry sack then placing this inside a second dry sack). For maximum protection, the use of a waterproof hard case should be considered.
*Not intended for situations where dry sack will be submerged under water.