Sea to Summit Event Dry Compression Sack
$ 46.99 – $ 67.99
The valve-free eVent Compression Dry Sack was the first of its kind, earning it a coveted Backpacker Editors’ Choice Award in 2007—and it’s still a winner today.
Squish your bulky soft items down to one-third of their original volume and keep them dry.
Made from a sturdy 70D PU-coated Nylon waterproof fabric in the body and lid, the eVent waterproof but air-permeable base allows air to be pushed out of the sack while stopping water getting in. This is a lighter, simpler and more reliable solution than a purge valve.
The four compression straps provide space-saving even compression and the non-wicking roll-top closure delivers a reliably watertight seal.
– Air compresses out, water can’t get in
– Compact and lightweight
– Waterproof and air permeable eVent fabric base
– Waterproof seams, double stitched and fully tape sealed
– 10,000mm waterhead, lightweight durable Nylon fabric
– Non-wicking roll top closure with lid
– Reinforced stitching on all stress points
– Grab handle on base
– White interior for better visibility
– Compatible with Field Repair Buckles
Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large