A sleeping bag for tropical conditions that packs smaller than a coconut!
When it’s hot and humid outside, and biting insects fill the night sky, you need a performance sleeping bag that really takes care of you. We’ve designed the Jungle Bag with just the right weight of Travelsoft insulation to keep you comfortable, and added a roll away mosquito net which can be zipped over the face, sealing the sleeping bag from all manner of biting insects.
Its square shape means it can be opened up into a quilt for more versatility, and it’s incredibly small compressed pack size makes it perfect for travelling. It is antibacterial and antimicrobial treated, discouraging the growth of bacteria which also results in a reduction of odours.
The Jungle Bag is the perfect solution to an undisturbed night’s sleep when you’re out in the tropics.
Features and Specifications:
• Temperature Rating: Comfort: 7°c, Extreme: 2°c
• Pack size: 15 x 18cm (fully compressed)
• Weight: 950g including compression stuff sack.
• Roll away mosquito net
• Useful integrated pocket
• Antibacterial fabrics
• Can be folded out as a quilt
• Left handed zip
• Supplied with compression stuff sack for easy carrying
Outer Fabric (100% Polyester)
Micro diamond provides a lightweight, water repellent casing, produced to Snugpak’s exact specification. The mini diamond weave and the lustre of the yarn give a unique look and handle to this bag.
Insulation (100% Polyester)
Travelsoft insulation is tailored to Snugpak’s exact brief. Ultra lightweight high loft fine fibres are used which have excellent compressibility.
Like a Nato mat only better. 3/4 length so you get padding for all the important bits (from your head to your butt) and nothing more; this saves space and allows the mat to be made a little thicker for extra comfort.
Folds up to the same size as a Nato mat and comes with a strap to keep it closed. Fits in between your frame and your pack so you can use the extra space in your pack for other more important things (like snacks).
- 10mm foam
- 500D Cordura
- Coyote Brown in colour for better camo
- Double stitching at weak points to ensure durability
- Lifetime manufacturer guarantee
Ultralight and exceptionally comfortable, the Pillow X Recon weighs just 63.8 grams and packs to the size of a lighter.
Self centring X design cradles head!
Ultralight and exceptionally comfortable, the Pillow X Recon weighs just 63.8 grams and packs to the size of a lighter. Firstly, the advanced, self centring X design positions and cradles your head for support. This provides stable comfort and an efficient night’s sleep.
Secondly, it’s coloured for tactical and military applications. The durable 75D polyester at the top and bottom resists abrasion, punctures, and elevates softness. And finally, the Pillow X is easy to inflate. This highly packable pillow delivers mission-critical nighttime performance. And don’t forget, simply add or release air to raise or lower pillow height and adjust firmness for customized comfort!
Self Centering X Design: The thoughtfully designed weld pattern helps center and stabilize your head to maintain comfortable contact with the pillow’s surface.
Adjustable Height and Pressure: Simply add or release air to raise or lower pillow height and adjust firmness for customized comfort.
Sleeping Bag Compatible: Intelligently designed to fit inside a mummy bag’s hood for secure comfort.
Ultralight Material: Used on the top of the pillow, the soft 75D polyester material sheds grams while maintaining appropriate durability.
Light and Packable: Weighs only 63.8g. and packs to an ultra compact 11.43×6.35×2.54cm – about the size of a lighter.
Rugged Material: The hybrid construction combines an exceptionally lightweight 30D polyester top with a 75D polyester bottom for superior tear, puncture and abrasion resistance where it’s needed.
Storage Bag: A 11.43×6.35×2.54cm storage bag, sized specifically for your pillow, is included to maintain compactness and provide protection while traveling.
Mission Ready: The recon-ready coloring is ideal for tactical, military and backcountry use.
As we say goodbye to Auscam in the ADF. PRO TAC has released their RANGER BIVI BAGS in the much sort after MULTICAM. The RANGER BIVI BAGS are great for when the hoochie simple won’t cut it, or when the tactical situation requires something a little less obvious. The waterproof membrane and seam sealing protects the user from the wind and rain and increases the users comfort in cold climates by limiting the body heat from escaping.
The RANGER BIVI BAG has a Military top opening to allow quick and quiet entry and exit with heavy duty zips and a built-in mozzie net. It has numerous tie off points to keep the material off your face while you sleep and allow ease of movement. Or you can use BIVI hoops with the hoop sleaves located across the shoulders and feet. There are also peg loops around the base to limit bag movement on any uneven ground.
• 100% waterproof
• Built-in mozzie net
• Tie off and peg down tabs
• Sizes – Medium, Large, Extra Large
• Colours – Multicam, Coyote (Large only)
• Wider gusset around shoulders allowing room to move
• Includes stuff sack
Shoulder Width: 940mm
Foot Width: 740mm
Total Length: 2430mm
The R & D Team at VALHALLA have taken the concept of a Tactical Sleeping bag to the next level. Keeping the compact design, reinforced foot and waterproof base then adding arm ports to allow tasks (i.e. check time, one hand remain on weapon, eat, write orders) to be done without losing the built-up warmth within the bag, reducing core temperature.
Also, the addition of a double ended heavy duty YKK zip to allow the feet to be removed from the bag allowing movement (i.e. move position, stand to, urinate, move to piquet) without completely exiting the bag which would result in the loss of body heat.
• Dimensions packed in compression sack: 27cm x 26cm
• Dimensions rolled out: Length 220cm width: at shoulders 85cm at feet 55cm
• Weight: 1.95kg
• Designed for operations in -15°c locations
• Temp Rating: Extreme: -15°c
• Arm Ports for ease of carrying out tasks (Checking time, eating, one hand on weapon) without exiting bag which would cause
core temperature to drop
• Arm ports have zip and Velcro closure to secure warmth in bag whilst not in use
• Double ended YKK heavy-duty No. 8 Spiral zip with weather flap. This allows the removal of feet from the bag without having
to get out completely. Causing core temperature to drop
• Inner lining made from 210D Ripstop Nylon
• Outer top shell made from 210D Ripstop Nylon
• Outer bottom shell made from 210D Nylon Oxford with waterproof finish
• 80gm per square meter Dupont ® Thermolite™ Micro insulation.
• Insulation incorporates an ultra-thin barrier of anti-bacterial pure silver microfiber which also increases its heat retaining
• Insulation is flat filled to prevent cold spots
• Internal foot is reinforced with 210D Nylon Oxford with PU2000mm waterproof finish to limit damage from boots
• Internal and external hanging tabs
• Bonded seams
• Drawcord and barrel lock in hood
• Internal pocket
• 210D Nylon Oxford compression sack
• Comes with the VALHALLA lifetime workmanship warranty