A sleeping bag for tropical conditions that packs smaller than a coconut!
When it’s hot and humid outside, and biting insects fill the night sky, you need a performance sleeping bag that really takes care of you. We’ve designed the Jungle Bag with just the right weight of Travelsoft insulation to keep you comfortable, and added a roll away mosquito net which can be zipped over the face, sealing the sleeping bag from all manner of biting insects.
Its square shape means it can be opened up into a quilt for more versatility, and it’s incredibly small compressed pack size makes it perfect for travelling. It is antibacterial and antimicrobial treated, discouraging the growth of bacteria which also results in a reduction of odours.
The Jungle Bag is the perfect solution to an undisturbed night’s sleep when you’re out in the tropics.
Features and Specifications:
• Temperature Rating: Comfort: 7°c, Extreme: 2°c
• Pack size: 15 x 18cm (fully compressed)
• Weight: 950g including compression stuff sack.
• Roll away mosquito net
• Useful integrated pocket
• Antibacterial fabrics
• Can be folded out as a quilt
• Right handed zip
• Supplied with compression stuff sack for easy carrying
Outer Fabric (100% Polyester)
Micro diamond provides a lightweight, water repellent casing, produced to Snugpak’s exact specification. The mini diamond weave and the lustre of the yarn give a unique look and handle to this bag.
Insulation (100% Polyester)
Travelsoft insulation is tailored to Snugpak’s exact brief. Ultra lightweight high loft fine fibres are used which have excellent compressibility.
Ultralight and exceptionally comfortable, the Pillow X Recon weighs just 63.8 grams and packs to the size of a lighter.
Self centring X design cradles head!
Ultralight and exceptionally comfortable, the Pillow X Recon weighs just 63.8 grams and packs to the size of a lighter. Firstly, the advanced, self centring X design positions and cradles your head for support. This provides stable comfort and an efficient night’s sleep.
Secondly, it’s coloured for tactical and military applications. The durable 75D polyester at the top and bottom resists abrasion, punctures, and elevates softness. And finally, the Pillow X is easy to inflate. This highly packable pillow delivers mission-critical nighttime performance. And don’t forget, simply add or release air to raise or lower pillow height and adjust firmness for customized comfort!
Self Centering X Design: The thoughtfully designed weld pattern helps center and stabilize your head to maintain comfortable contact with the pillow’s surface.
Adjustable Height and Pressure: Simply add or release air to raise or lower pillow height and adjust firmness for customized comfort.
Sleeping Bag Compatible: Intelligently designed to fit inside a mummy bag’s hood for secure comfort.
Ultralight Material: Used on the top of the pillow, the soft 75D polyester material sheds grams while maintaining appropriate durability.
Light and Packable: Weighs only 63.8g. and packs to an ultra compact 11.43×6.35×2.54cm – about the size of a lighter.
Rugged Material: The hybrid construction combines an exceptionally lightweight 30D polyester top with a 75D polyester bottom for superior tear, puncture and abrasion resistance where it’s needed.
Storage Bag: A 11.43×6.35×2.54cm storage bag, sized specifically for your pillow, is included to maintain compactness and provide protection while traveling.
Mission Ready: The recon-ready coloring is ideal for tactical, military and backcountry use.
Rugged, light and compact, the Cush Recon is versatile, mission-ready comfort that easily transitions from back country to ball game. It wraps precisely around your head and fits right into your sleeping bag’s hood with an ergonomic deign that cups the ears and minimizes irritation at pressure points. Use it at single-layer thickness, or double or triple it up for more comfort while sitting or taking a quick trail nap. The Cush packs down to the size of a wallet, weighs just three ounces and inflates with just a single breath.
Light and Packable: Easy to take anywhere – weighs only 82 grams. and packs to a wallet-size 11.43×8.89×2.54cm.
Comfortable Seat: The versatile design can be used either as a sit pad to protect from cold, wet, hard surfaces, or as a lumbar support in for long days in uncomfortable seats.
Comfortable Sleep: Patterned to fit in a mummy bag’s hood, the ergonomic minimizes pressure points and features ear pockets for side-sleeping comfort.
Adjustable Thickness and Pressure: Simply fold the pillow for a thicker cushion, add or release air to adjust firmness.
Rugged Material: The lightweight 75D polyester material provides superior tear, puncture and abrasion resistance.
Storage Bag: A 11.43×8.89×2.54cm storage bag, sized specifically for your Cush, is included to maintain compactness and provide protection while travelling.
Spec’d in a military-ready color, the Static V Recon delivers advanced performance at an accessible price.
Versatile, rugged, lightweight, and spec’d in a military-ready color, the Static V Recon delivers advanced performance at an accessible price. The body-mapped V chamber design limits air movement to help maintain insulating performance and ergonomic support, dynamic side rails keep you positioned on your pad, and the rugged material is tough enough to handle direct contact with the ground when you need to move in minimalist mode – no tarp, no tent. The pad quickly inflates in just 10-15 breaths, packs up small, and weighs only 527 grams.
- Rugged Material: The 75D Polyester Material provides superior tear, puncture and abrasion resistance for minimal weight.
- Patch Kit: Included for emergency repairs, a patch kit comes stored in a small integrated pocket on the top of the pad’s storage bag – already packed and always at hand.
- Storage Bag: A storage bag, sized specifically for your pad, is included to maintain compactness and provide protection while traveling.
- Mission Ready: The recon-ready coloring is ideal for tactical, military and back country use.
- Anti Microbial Laminate: A treatment permeates the inside laminate to inhibit the growth of microorganisms, including fungus and bacteria, that can cause odors and material damage.
- Body Mapping Technology: Our specially developed V-shaped design delivers superior support and comfort no matter how you sleep – on your side, stomach or back.
- Side Rails: Integrated into the patterning and construction, side rails help provide a secure, comfortable sleep by centering you on the pad and inhibiting air movement while tossing and turning.
- Deep Weld Patterning: Unlike traditional pads that flatten the bag’s fill, Deep Welds create expansion zones that allow your bag to fully loft beneath you for improved thermal comfort.
- Twist-Pull Valve: Secure and simple, our valve allows for inflation in as few as 10 breaths, and opens wide for rapid, complete deflation. The mechanism creates a secure seal and helps prevent inadvertent opening
- Pack Size: Exceptionally compact, the 7.62×20.3cm pack size is tiny compared to closed-cell foam or self-inflating pads with the same footprint, R-Value and thickness.
- Super light Design: Weighs only 18.6oz, considerably less than other air mattresses and self-inflating pads of the same size, thickness and R-Value.
- Ultralight Material: The 75D polyester material is the best combination of back country durability and ultra lightweight.
The R & D Team at VALHALLA have taken the concept of a Tactical Sleeping bag to the next level. Keeping the compact design, reinforced foot and waterproof base then adding arm ports to allow tasks (i.e. check time, one hand remain on weapon, eat, write orders) to be done without losing the built-up warmth within the bag, reducing core temperature.
Also, the addition of a double ended heavy duty YKK zip to allow the feet to be removed from the bag allowing movement (i.e. move position, stand to, urinate, move to piquet) without completely exiting the bag which would result in the loss of body heat.
• Dimensions packed in compression sack: 27cm x 26cm
• Dimensions rolled out: Length 220cm width: at shoulders 85cm at feet 55cm
• Weight: 1.95kg
• Designed for operations in -15°c locations
• Temp Rating: Extreme: -15°c
• Arm Ports for ease of carrying out tasks (Checking time, eating, one hand on weapon) without exiting bag which would cause
core temperature to drop
• Arm ports have zip and Velcro closure to secure warmth in bag whilst not in use
• Double ended YKK heavy-duty No. 8 Spiral zip with weather flap. This allows the removal of feet from the bag without having
to get out completely. Causing core temperature to drop
• Inner lining made from 210D Ripstop Nylon
• Outer top shell made from 210D Ripstop Nylon
• Outer bottom shell made from 210D Nylon Oxford with waterproof finish
• 80gm per square meter Dupont ® Thermolite™ Micro insulation.
• Insulation incorporates an ultra-thin barrier of anti-bacterial pure silver microfiber which also increases its heat retaining
• Insulation is flat filled to prevent cold spots
• Internal foot is reinforced with 210D Nylon Oxford with PU2000mm waterproof finish to limit damage from boots
• Internal and external hanging tabs
• Bonded seams
• Drawcord and barrel lock in hood
• Internal pocket
• 210D Nylon Oxford compression sack
• Comes with the VALHALLA lifetime workmanship warranty