Snugpak Softie 9 Hawk Sleeping Bag
The Softie 9 Hawk is a multifunctional, three season sleeping bag that covers temperatures down to -10°C, and can be easily increased to a four season bag by adding a Snugpak liner.
Adult – 1500g / 53oz
Extra Long – 1740g / 61oz
– Comfort Rating: -5°C / 23°F
– Low Rating: -10°C / 14°F
– Packsize: 21cm x 19cm / 8″ x 7″
– Outer fabric: Paratex Steelplate
– Inner Fabric: Paratex Light
– Insulation: Softie Premier
– Compression stuff sack included for compact carrying
– Reinforced foot – so strong you can even sleep with your boots on!
– Full length two-way, anti-snag zip (left side zip and right side zip versions available)
– Enjoy greater comfort by adding the Snugpak Expanda Panel to make a wider sleeping bag. (expander available separately, see below)
– Made in the UK. Support UK manufacturing and enjoy superior British quality
– The top of the sleeping bag has a Snugfit Hood which is tailored, pleated, and fitted with a drawcord, so it pulls into shape, rather like a jacket hood.
– Anti-snag Zip with full-length baffle To prevent the 2-way zip from snagging either the zip baffle or the bag edges, an “anti-snag strip” of webbing is sewn in behind the zip
– The full-length baffle prevents heat from escaping through the zip area
– Extra Length Available. You can buy an extra long version of this sleeping bag, so if you’re tall, enjoy a comfortable night’s sleep without having to bend your legs!
– Liner Fastening and Hanging Tabs – the loose liner of Softie insulation stays in place, ensuring maximum comfort, and an undisturbed night’s sleep
– Hanging tabs allow easy airing and drying
– Zip Together Buy a left side zip and a right side zip to make a double (please check when ordering)