SNUGPAK TRAVELITE SELF INFLATING SLEEPING MAT MIDI
SNUGPAK TRAVELITE SELF INFLATING SLEEPING MAT MIDI
SNUGPAK TRAVELITE SELF INFLATING SLEEPING MAT MIDI
or 4 payments of $ 29.75 with Afterpay
Ships within 3-5 days
A sleeping mat is designed to provide extra comfort so you wake feeling well-rested and refreshed for the next day’s exploring. Our self-inflating, non-slip sleeping mat is designed to do just that, while keeping the weight of your kit down to a manageable level.
To save space, when the sleeping mat is not in use it can be easily deflated and stored. Light, comfortable and compact, this mat is a convenient way to get a good night’s sleep when travelling.
Help reduce volume to give you extra space when travelling.
Self-inflating with blow and lock valve system, enabling you to adjust to your desired fill.
• Lightweight – just 420g (including stuff sack)
• Compact size 26cm(H) x 12cm(W) fully compressed
• Supplied with its own stuff sack
• Non slip base surface
• Self inflating with blow and lock valve system, enabling you to adjust to your desired fill
Dimensions: 122cm(H) x 51cm(W) x 2.5cm(D)
Barcode: Self-Inflating Sleep Mat Midi Olive – 8211653910109
Extra Long: No
The DEFENCE 4 is the most popular and best-selling all-round sleeping bag with excellent weight to stuff size and performance ratio. It is a well-established, 3 season sleeping bag that has proven to be 100% reliable on cold nights both in the wilderness and in snow caves.
A protection flap on the outer side of the zipper keeps out wind and wetness. The outer shell is a super-light, highly resistant, microfibre nylon with a fine microporous coating which makes it waterproof. There is a generous zipper baffle on the inside of the zipper to prevent heat loss at the zipper.
G-LOFT ISO+ FILLING
Manufactured from high-quality bi-component polymers, the structure of G-LOFT insulation is in fact similar in many ways to high-quality goose down. The 3-dimensional crimping ensures maximum resilience and loft.
Even when the sleeper moves about compressing the inner layer of insulation, the sleeping bag’s warmth is retained. Successive insulating layers are cut more generously. This ensures the greatest loft in all areas and in every position. Additional air cushions form between the various layers. Movement inside the sleeping bag creates pressure points, but with our differential cut only the innermost layer is compressed. The outer layers retain their loft and therefore their insulating properties.
Thermoflect increases the heat retention of a sleeping bag by around 11 %. Thermoflect is our solution to heat loss due to body radiation. Thermoflect is an ultra-light, ultra-soft, breathable scrim with the unique ability to reflect body-heat.
THE TRAPEZOIDAL FOOT SECTION
Experience has shown that the trapezoidal cut provides the ultimate foot space. In a normal sleeping position, the feet do not poke the insulation outward, avoiding cold spots. There is also enough room to store a shoe bag or extra clothing.
THE MUMMY SHAPE
Here the criteria of stuff size, weight and warmth are most important. The tapered foot section reduces weight and stuff size. The main advantage is, however, that from the knee downwards there is increasingly less internal volume to keep warm. The foot section should not be so small that the feet cause the layers of insulation to poke out. A trapezoidal foot section has proven to be ideal. A wedge shape, declining evenly in width from top to bottom, does not fit the true proportions of the body.
SINGLE-LAYER NOT QUILTED WITH SHELL
In this lightweight design, the outer shell is loosely attached to the bag. The G-LOFT ISO+ filling is quilted to an insulating scrim. As a result, an additional air pocket is formed between the quilted insulation layer and the shell, yet no cold seams can occur.
DOUBLE-LAYER SANDWICH CONSTRUCTION WITH LOOSE SHELL
Two G-LOFT Plus insulation layers are arranged in such a way that the quilting is offset. The shell is attached afterwards, creating a further layer of air between the quilted insulation and the shell. With no stitch perforations in the shell, it is relatively water and airtight.
TRIPLE-LAYER SANDWICH CONSTRUCTION WITH LOOSE SHELL The three G-LOFT Plus insulation layers have offset quilting. The shell is not quilted with the filling, but attached later. This provides an air cushion between the insulation and the shell. With no stitch perforations in the shell, it is relatively water and airtight.
TWO WAY ZIPPER
All Carinthia military sleeping bags are equipped with a two way zipper. The glider on the top does not snag, allowing a quick step out if necessary (in case of alert for example). The glider on the down side does stick and can be opened for ventilation.
COMBINABLE SLEEPING BAG SYSTEM
Some of our sleeping bags can be combined to a sleeping bag system. Such a system can be used as a 4 Season Sleeping Bag and allows you to carry only the weight and the bulk necessary for the prevailing temperatures.
Model: Defence 4
Comfort Limit: - 15°C
Isolation: G-LOFT Duro, 100% PES Outer: 145G/m², Inner: 145g/m²
Outer shell: Shellproof (100% PA + PU Coating)
Inner lining: Shelltrans (100% PA)
Comfort F: - 8,8
Comfort Limit M: - 16,1
Extreme: - 36,6
As we say good bye to Auscam in the ADF. Valhalla has released their RANGER BIVI BAG range in the much sought after MULTICAM.
The RANGER BIVI BAGS are great for when the hoochie simple won’t cut it, or when the tactical situation requires something a little less obvious. The waterproof membrane and seam sealing protects the user from the wind and rain and increases the users comfort in cold climates by limiting the body heat from escaping.
The RANGER BIVI BAG has a Military top opening to allow quick and quiet entry and exit with heavy duty zips and a built-in mozzie net. It has numerous tie off points to keep the material off your face while you sleep and allow ease of movement. Or you can use BIVI hoops with the hoop sleaves located across the shoulders and feet. There are also peg loops around the base to limit bag movement on uneven ground.
• 100% waterproof
• Built-in mozzie net
• Tie off and peg down tabs at head shoulder and foot
• Wider gusset around shoulders allowing room to move
• Sizes – Medium, Large, Extra Large
• Colours – Multicam, Coyote (Large only)
• Includes stuff sack
Shoulder Width: 840mm
Foot Width: 640mm
Total Length: 1920mm
The conventional military sleeping bags have been taken to the next level. With the VALHALLA designed NIGHTWALKER Series of Sleeping bags designed specifically for use in a Tactical environment.
The R & D Team at VAHALLA have taken the concept of a Tactical Sleeping bag to the next level. Keeping the compact design, reinforced foot and waterproof base then adding arm ports to allow tasks (i.e. check time, one hand remain on weapon, eat, write orders) to be done without losing the built-up warmth within the bag, reducing core temperature.
Also, the addition of a double ended heavy duty YKK zip to allow the feet to be removed from the bag allowing movement (i.e. move position, stand to, urinate, move to piquet) without completely exiting the bag which would result in the loss of body heat.
• Dimensions packed in compression sack: 18cm x 20cm
• Dimensions rolled out: Length 220cm width: at shoulders 85cm at feet 55cm
• Weight: 1.15kg
• Designed for operations in 0°c locations
• Temp Rating: Extreme: 0°c
• Arm Ports for ease of carrying out tasks (Checking time, eating, one hand on weapon) without exiting bag which would cause core temperature to drop
• Arm ports have zip and Velcro closure to secure warmth in bag whilst not in use
• Double ended YKK heavy duty No. 8 Spiral zip with weather flap. This allows the removal of feet from the bag without having to get out completely. Causing core temperature to drop
• Inner lining made from 210D Ripstop Nylon
• Outer top shell made from 210D Ripstop Nylon
• Outer bottom shell made from 210D Nylon Oxford with waterproof finish
• 80gm per square meter Dupont ® Thermolite™ Micro insulation.
• Insulation incorporates an ultra-thin barrier of anti-bacterial pure silver microfiber which also increases its heat retaining capability
• Insulation is flat filled to prevent cold spots
• Internal foot is reinforced with 210D Nylon Oxford with PU2000mm waterproof finish to limit damage from boots
• Internal and external hanging tabs
• Bonded seams
• Draw cord and barrel lock in hood
• Internal pocket
• 210D Nylon Oxford compression sack
• Comes with the VALHALLA life time workmanship warranty
Spec’d in a military-ready color, the Insulated Static V Recon delivers all-season comfort and with an outstanding 4.4 R-Value, it provides the insulation needed for winter conditions. The body-mapped shape and V chamber design combine to maintain comfort and minimize air movement that can impact insulation.
The chambers are filled with light, durable Klymalite™ synthetic insulation to add another layer of protection from the cold ground, and dynamic side rails cradle you comfortably on your pad for a more restful sleep. Built for back country travel, it’s light, packs small, and is quick to inflate once your reach your site.
-Superlight Design: Weighs only 709 grams, considerably less than other air mattresses and self-inflating pads of the same size, thickness and R-Value.
-Ultralight Material: The 75D polyester material is the best combination of back country durability and ultra lightweight.
- Body Mapping Technology: Our specially developed V-shaped design delivers superior support and comfort no matter how you sleep – on your side, stomach or back.
- Side Rails: Integrated into the patterning and construction, side rails help provide a secure, comfortable sleep by centering you on the pad and inhibiting air movement while tossing and turning.
- Deep Weld Patterning: Unlike traditional pads that flatten the bag’s fill, Deep Welds create expansion zones that allow your bag to fully loft beneath you for improved thermal comfort.
- Twist-Pull Valve: Secure and simple, our valve allows for inflation in as few as 10 breaths, and opens wide for rapid, complete deflation. The mechanism creates a secure seal and helps prevent inadvertent opening.
- Pack Size: Exceptionally compact, the 12.7×20.3 cm pack size is tiny compared to closed-cell foam or self-inflating pads with the same footprint, R-Value and thickness.
- Rugged Material: The 75D Polyester Material provides superior tear, puncture and abrasion resistance for minimal weight.
- Patch Kit: Included for emergency repairs, a patch kit comes stored in a small integrated pocket on the top of the pad’s storage bag – already packed and always at hand.
- Storage Bag: A storage bag, sized specifically for your pad, is included to maintain compactness and provide protection while traveling.
- Mission Ready: The recon-ready coloring is ideal for tactical, military and back country use.
- Klymalite™ Synthetic insulation: Lightweight, compressible and durable, advanced synthetic insulation in the chambers slows the transfer of air between the top and bottom halves of the pad for improved thermal performance.
- Anti Microbial Laminate: A treatment permeates the inside laminate to inhibit the growth of microorganisms, including fungus and bacteria, that can cause odors and material damage.