The Valhalla Versa MKIII Pack was specifically designed with the ever-changing mission requirements of the military in mind.
It was first modelled from the Aus Webgear A.L.I.C.E MK II, which has stood the test of time, over 15 years in production. Our team have further enhanced the design of this pack, adding extra reinforcement, support and pouches.
All Valhalla Versa MKIII Packs come with a full lifetime warranty.
Made from 1000D Cordura material and genuine Multicam webbing, the Valhalla Versa MKIII Pack guarantees strength and durability where you need it most. The Valhalla Versa MKIII Pack has the ability to reduce in size from a large, long-range operational pack, to a three-day patrol pack, by simply and quickly removing the two side pouches and joining the side zips.
The pack is made from only the highest quality Milspec materials and comes with a lifetime workmanship warranty.
- 2 x 3 Litre detachable side pouches with bladder attachments
- 2 x 2 Litre South African water bottle pouches
- 2 x Wide ration pack pouches
- 2 x Small utility pouches
- 1 x Dual zipped Claymore pouch on the lid with Molle
- A 90-litre capacity, 65L when reduced
- Hoochie compartment in the lid
- Hidden ET tool attachment behind front pouches
- Internal zipped divider
- Internal radio pouch
- Side access to sleeping bag compartment
- 20mm closed cell foam in frame pad for extra shoulder comfort
The Valhalla Enhanced Shoulder pads are perfect for when you need to update your pack straps but don’t want to spend a fortune for your comfort. Made of 15mm closed cell foam with a 1000D Cordura outer construction these pads will keep their shape and comfort no matter the weight you throw at them.
Built for the 1606 MC plastic Marine Corp frame, these straps feature an air mesh lining to reduce sweat and sweat related slipping.
- 1000 Denier Cordura outer construction
- 15mm Closed cell foam for extra comfort
- Lined with Air-mesh to reduce sweat
- Genuine Multicam webbing
- Military Specification buckles
- Available in Multicam & Auscam
** Frame NOT included **
The Range Qualifier Bag is a quick and compact tote designed to transport your firearm and ammunition to and from the gun range. Locking zippers offer added security, an internal magnetic keeper ensures your accessories stay in place during travel, and padded pistol sleeves cradle your firearm to prevent scuffs or scratches. Additional features include internal and external web platforms that allow complete storage customization, an insulated hydration compartment, a drop-down front for a flat work area, and dedicated eye and ear protection sleeves to ensure that you have everything you need for a safe and efficient day at the range.
The ultimate range bag
Internal and external MOLLE/SlickStick™ webbing
Magnetic keeper secures accessories
Insulated water bottle compartment
Magazine pockets at front
Removable ammo tote
Padded pistol sleeves
Ear Pro and Eyewear Pocket
600D all-weather polyester
8.75" x 13" x 10.25"
Accepts 5.11 pistol pouch
Bag front drops down for a flat work area
YKK® locking zippers
Camelbak's largest and most advanced multi-day assault pack positions the water weight around your hips for a lower and more stable centre of gravity.
- Mil Spec Antidote® 3L Lumbar Reservoir stabilizes the water weight on your hips
- Composite MOLLE webbing on shoulder harness and internal panel allows additional gear carry
- Internal composite MOLLE panel allows you to customize the location of essential gear/pouches
- Contoured back panel and fully-adjustable padded waist belt
- Low-profile, padded side pockets protect critical gear
VOLUME: 3 L
WEIGHT: 2650 G