A versatile waterproof, non-absorbant, fold flat sleeping mat. Manufactured from high quality closed cell foam. Finished with a non-slip sealed surface for ease of cleaning.
The Flat Mat can store inside your pack and provides a comfortable protective pad for the spine.
Strong and robust.
The NATO Fold away Sleep mat has fantastic insulating properties.
Can be used as a Sit Mat when folded.
Can be used in a number of combinations for sleeping.
A great alternative to the old style rolled camp mat!
Folds down into a book-shaped “square”.
8mm EVA padding.
Overall size/dimensions: 180 x 56 cm
Folded down size/dimensions: 4 x 36 x 28 cm
Weight: 350 grams
Ultralight and exceptionally comfortable, the Pillow X Recon weighs just 63.8 grams and packs to the size of a lighter.
Self centring X design cradles head!
Ultralight and exceptionally comfortable, the Pillow X Recon weighs just 63.8 grams and packs to the size of a lighter. Firstly, the advanced, self centring X design positions and cradles your head for support. This provides stable comfort and an efficient night’s sleep.
Secondly, it’s coloured for tactical and military applications. The durable 75D polyester at the top and bottom resists abrasion, punctures, and elevates softness. And finally, the Pillow X is easy to inflate. This highly packable pillow delivers mission-critical nighttime performance. And don’t forget, simply add or release air to raise or lower pillow height and adjust firmness for customized comfort!
Self Centering X Design: The thoughtfully designed weld pattern helps center and stabilize your head to maintain comfortable contact with the pillow’s surface.
Adjustable Height and Pressure: Simply add or release air to raise or lower pillow height and adjust firmness for customized comfort.
Sleeping Bag Compatible: Intelligently designed to fit inside a mummy bag’s hood for secure comfort.
Ultralight Material: Used on the top of the pillow, the soft 75D polyester material sheds grams while maintaining appropriate durability.
Light and Packable: Weighs only 63.8g. and packs to an ultra compact 11.43×6.35×2.54cm – about the size of a lighter.
Rugged Material: The hybrid construction combines an exceptionally lightweight 30D polyester top with a 75D polyester bottom for superior tear, puncture and abrasion resistance where it’s needed.
Storage Bag: A 11.43×6.35×2.54cm storage bag, sized specifically for your pillow, is included to maintain compactness and provide protection while traveling.
Mission Ready: The recon-ready coloring is ideal for tactical, military and backcountry use.
- Mil - Proof ® 3 layer waterproof fabric (exclusive to Kit Bag).
- 100% waterproof and breathable.
- Special additional protective fabric coating increases the bivvi's stain and body fluid resistant properties.
- Available in Auscam
- 2.4 m x 1 m
- Packs down to 28 cm x 14 cm.
- Fully enclosed.
- Built-in mosquito net - can be zipped up or down
- Weight - 1200 grams (with stuff sack).
- Channels at each end for bivvi hoops (available separately).
- Tabs all around to assist in pegging down the bivvi or to deploy with hoochie cord to bushes etc.
- Includes a stuff sack.
- A pure military top, entry zipped closure bivvi bag in an extra large size - designed for fast entry and exit whilst maximising space for you and your webbing/weapon.
- Bar tacked before the loophole for extra strength, the tabs on each corner can be used in conjunction with the bivvi poles.
- The bivvi pole then goes through this loophole at the end, and can then be pushed into the ground.
The conventional military sleeping bags have been taken to the next level. With the VALHALLA designed NIGHTWALKER Series of Sleeping bags designed specifically for use in a Tactical environment.
The R & D Team at VAHALLA have taken the concept of a Tactical Sleeping bag to the next level. Keeping the compact design, reinforced foot and waterproof base then adding arm ports to allow tasks (i.e. check time, one hand remain on weapon, eat, write orders) to be done without losing the built-up warmth within the bag, reducing core temperature.
Also, the addition of a double ended heavy duty YKK zip to allow the feet to be removed from the bag allowing movement (i.e. move position, stand to, urinate, move to piquet) without completely exiting the bag which would result in the loss of body heat.
• Dimensions packed in compression sack: 21cm x 20cm
• Dimensions rolled out: Length 220cm width: at shoulders 85cm at feet 55cm
• Weight: 1.35kg
• Designed for operations in -5 c locations
• Temp Rating: Extreme: -5°c
• Arm Ports for ease of carrying out tasks (Checking time, eating, one hand on weapon) without exiting bag which would cause core temperature to drop
• Arm ports have zip and Velcro closure to secure warmth in bag whilst not in use
• Double ended YKK heavy-duty No. 8 Spiral zip with weather flap. This allows the removal of feet from the bag without having to get out completely. Causing core temperature to drop
• Inner lining made from 210D Ripstop Nylon
• Outer top shell made from 210D Ripstop Nylon
• Outer bottom shell made from 210D Nylon Oxford with waterproof finish
• 80gm per square meter Dupont ® Thermolite™ Micro insulation.
• Insulation incorporates an ultra-thin barrier of anti-bacterial pure silver microfiber which also increases its heat retaining
• Insulation is flat filled to prevent cold spots
• Internal foot is reinforced with 210D Nylon Oxford with PU2000mm waterproof finish to limit damage from boots
• Internal and external hanging tabs
• Bonded seams
• Draw cord and barrel lock in hood
• Internal pocket
• 210D Nylon Oxford compression sack
• Comes with the VALHALLA life time workmanship warranty
The RANGER BIVI BAGS are great for when the hoochie simple won’t cut it, or when the tactical situation requires something a little less obvious. The waterproof membrane and seam sealing protects the user from the wind and rain and increases the users comfort in cold climates by limiting the body heat from escaping.
The RANGER BIVI BAG has a Military top opening to allow quick and quiet entry and exit with heavy duty zips and a built-in mozzie net. It has numerous tie off points to keep the material off your face while you sleep and allow ease of movement. Or you can use BIVI hoops with the hoop sleaves located across the shoulders and feet. There are also peg loops around the base to limit bag movement on uneven ground.
• 100% waterproof
• Built in mozzie net
• Tie off and peg down tabs
• Sizes – Large
• Colours – Coyote (Large only)
• Wider gusset around shoulders allowing room to move
• Includes stuff sack
Shoulder Width: 940mm
Total Length: 2280mm
Foot Width: 740mm