A versatile waterproof, non-absorbant, fold flat sleeping mat. Manufactured from high quality closed cell foam. Finished with a non-slip sealed surface for ease of cleaning.
The Flat Mat can store inside your pack and provides a comfortable protective pad for the spine.
Strong and robust.
The NATO Fold away Sleep mat has fantastic insulating properties.
Can be used as a Sit Mat when folded.
Can be used in a number of combinations for sleeping.
A great alternative to the old style rolled camp mat!
Folds down into a book-shaped “square”.
8mm EVA padding.
Overall size/dimensions: 180 x 56 cm
Folded down size/dimensions: 4 x 36 x 28 cm
Weight: 350 grams
Spec’d in a military-ready color, the Insulated Static V Recon delivers all-season comfort and with an outstanding 4.4 R-Value, it provides the insulation needed for winter conditions. The body-mapped shape and V chamber design combine to maintain comfort and minimize air movement that can impact insulation.
The chambers are filled with light, durable Klymalite™ synthetic insulation to add another layer of protection from the cold ground, and dynamic side rails cradle you comfortably on your pad for a more restful sleep. Built for back country travel, it’s light, packs small, and is quick to inflate once your reach your site.
-Superlight Design: Weighs only 709 grams, considerably less than other air mattresses and self-inflating pads of the same size, thickness and R-Value.
-Ultralight Material: The 75D polyester material is the best combination of back country durability and ultra lightweight.
- Body Mapping Technology: Our specially developed V-shaped design delivers superior support and comfort no matter how you sleep – on your side, stomach or back.
- Side Rails: Integrated into the patterning and construction, side rails help provide a secure, comfortable sleep by centering you on the pad and inhibiting air movement while tossing and turning.
- Deep Weld Patterning: Unlike traditional pads that flatten the bag’s fill, Deep Welds create expansion zones that allow your bag to fully loft beneath you for improved thermal comfort.
- Twist-Pull Valve: Secure and simple, our valve allows for inflation in as few as 10 breaths, and opens wide for rapid, complete deflation. The mechanism creates a secure seal and helps prevent inadvertent opening.
- Pack Size: Exceptionally compact, the 12.7×20.3 cm pack size is tiny compared to closed-cell foam or self-inflating pads with the same footprint, R-Value and thickness.
- Rugged Material: The 75D Polyester Material provides superior tear, puncture and abrasion resistance for minimal weight.
- Patch Kit: Included for emergency repairs, a patch kit comes stored in a small integrated pocket on the top of the pad’s storage bag – already packed and always at hand.
- Storage Bag: A storage bag, sized specifically for your pad, is included to maintain compactness and provide protection while traveling.
- Mission Ready: The recon-ready coloring is ideal for tactical, military and back country use.
- Klymalite™ Synthetic insulation: Lightweight, compressible and durable, advanced synthetic insulation in the chambers slows the transfer of air between the top and bottom halves of the pad for improved thermal performance.
- Anti Microbial Laminate: A treatment permeates the inside laminate to inhibit the growth of microorganisms, including fungus and bacteria, that can cause odors and material damage.
The VALHALLA Night Walker Summer Weight Sleeping Bag is designed to perform in tropical/Warmer climates. Packing down to a small size (approx. 12cm x 14cm) and can fit easily into any day pack. This lightweight, breathable bag is a great choice when you know the conditions are going to be warm/ humid. It features a Micro -outer fabric, Travelsoft filling and Partex Antibacterial inner fabric. A mosquito net that can be zipped over the face is also included to form a barrier to insects and the bag can also be opened and used as a quilt.
The VALHALLA Night Walker Summer Weight Sleeping Bag is one of the most popular bags in the range and has a great reputation. This sleep bag is suitable for tropical conditions comfortable down to approx 7°C, it weighs approx. 850 grams including the compression pack, and it measures 220cm in length and 75cm in width.
Zip Style Left Handed
Temp Rating Comfort: 7°c
Temp Rating Extreme: 2°c
Weight 850g (inc. compression stuff sack)
Pack Size (Fully Compressed) 12x14cm
Pack Size (Uncompressed) Length 220cm
Width (Chest) 150cm
Activity Travel, Trekking, Military
Season Warm Weather
Features Mosquito Net, Antibacterial
The Recon Range just got better. Following 12 months of R&D, the Lightweight Compact Military Recon Sleeping Bags now come with some exciting new features.
- Outer top shell made from 210T Ripstop Nylon with a Teflon ® finish.
- Outer bottom shell made from 210D Nylon Oxford with a PU2000mm waterproof finish.
- Inner shell made from 210T Ripstop Nylon.
- 80gm per square meter Dupont ® Thermolite™ Micro insulation.
- Insulation incorporates an ultra-thin barrier of anti-bacterial pure silver microfibre which also increases its heat retaining capability.
- Insulation is flat filled to prevent cold spots.
- Internal baffle foot is reinforced with 210D Nylon Oxford with a PU2000mm waterproof finish to limit damage from boots.
- Internal and external hanging tabs.
- Bonded seams
- Central double puller, heavy duty No 8 spiral zip with storm flap.
- Anti-snag zip with Velcro tab closure.
- Drawcord and barrel lock in hood.
- Shaped hood for extra comfort.
- Internal PDA pocket
- 210D Nylon Oxford spider compression sack.
- Designed for operations in -5 degree Celsius locations.
- Temp Rating: Extreme: -5°c
- Dims unpacked: Length 220cm width: at shoulders 85cm at feet 55cm
- Dims packed in compression sack: 21cm x 20cm
- Weight: 1.35kg
Ultralight and exceptionally comfortable, the Pillow X Recon weighs just 63.8 grams and packs to the size of a lighter.
Self centring X design cradles head!
Ultralight and exceptionally comfortable, the Pillow X Recon weighs just 63.8 grams and packs to the size of a lighter. Firstly, the advanced, self centring X design positions and cradles your head for support. This provides stable comfort and an efficient night’s sleep.
Secondly, it’s coloured for tactical and military applications. The durable 75D polyester at the top and bottom resists abrasion, punctures, and elevates softness. And finally, the Pillow X is easy to inflate. This highly packable pillow delivers mission-critical nighttime performance. And don’t forget, simply add or release air to raise or lower pillow height and adjust firmness for customized comfort!
Self Centering X Design: The thoughtfully designed weld pattern helps center and stabilize your head to maintain comfortable contact with the pillow’s surface.
Adjustable Height and Pressure: Simply add or release air to raise or lower pillow height and adjust firmness for customized comfort.
Sleeping Bag Compatible: Intelligently designed to fit inside a mummy bag’s hood for secure comfort.
Ultralight Material: Used on the top of the pillow, the soft 75D polyester material sheds grams while maintaining appropriate durability.
Light and Packable: Weighs only 63.8g. and packs to an ultra compact 11.43×6.35×2.54cm – about the size of a lighter.
Rugged Material: The hybrid construction combines an exceptionally lightweight 30D polyester top with a 75D polyester bottom for superior tear, puncture and abrasion resistance where it’s needed.
Storage Bag: A 11.43×6.35×2.54cm storage bag, sized specifically for your pillow, is included to maintain compactness and provide protection while traveling.
Mission Ready: The recon-ready coloring is ideal for tactical, military and backcountry use.