The RANGER BIVI BAGS are great for when the hoochie simple won’t cut it, or when the tactical situation requires something a little less obvious. The waterproof membrane and seam sealing protects the user from the wind and rain and increases the users comfort in cold climates by limiting the body heat from escaping.
The RANGER BIVI BAG has a Military top opening to allow quick and quiet entry and exit with heavy duty zips and a built-in mozzie net. It has numerous tie off points to keep the material off your face while you sleep and allow ease of movement. Or you can use BIVI hoops with the hoop sleaves located across the shoulders and feet. There are also peg loops around the base to limit bag movement on uneven ground.
• 100% waterproof
• Built in mozzie net
• Tie off and peg down tabs
• Sizes – Large
• Colours – Coyote (Large only)
• Wider gusset around shoulders allowing room to move
• Includes stuff sack
Shoulder Width: 940mm
Total Length: 2280mm
Foot Width: 740mm
Spec’d in a military-ready color, the Static V Recon delivers advanced performance at an accessible price.
Versatile, rugged, lightweight, and spec’d in a military-ready color, the Static V Recon delivers advanced performance at an accessible price. The body-mapped V chamber design limits air movement to help maintain insulating performance and ergonomic support, dynamic side rails keep you positioned on your pad, and the rugged material is tough enough to handle direct contact with the ground when you need to move in minimalist mode – no tarp, no tent. The pad quickly inflates in just 10-15 breaths, packs up small, and weighs only 527 grams.
- Rugged Material: The 75D Polyester Material provides superior tear, puncture and abrasion resistance for minimal weight.
- Patch Kit: Included for emergency repairs, a patch kit comes stored in a small integrated pocket on the top of the pad’s storage bag – already packed and always at hand.
- Storage Bag: A storage bag, sized specifically for your pad, is included to maintain compactness and provide protection while traveling.
- Mission Ready: The recon-ready coloring is ideal for tactical, military and back country use.
- Anti Microbial Laminate: A treatment permeates the inside laminate to inhibit the growth of microorganisms, including fungus and bacteria, that can cause odors and material damage.
- Body Mapping Technology: Our specially developed V-shaped design delivers superior support and comfort no matter how you sleep – on your side, stomach or back.
- Side Rails: Integrated into the patterning and construction, side rails help provide a secure, comfortable sleep by centering you on the pad and inhibiting air movement while tossing and turning.
- Deep Weld Patterning: Unlike traditional pads that flatten the bag’s fill, Deep Welds create expansion zones that allow your bag to fully loft beneath you for improved thermal comfort.
- Twist-Pull Valve: Secure and simple, our valve allows for inflation in as few as 10 breaths, and opens wide for rapid, complete deflation. The mechanism creates a secure seal and helps prevent inadvertent opening
- Pack Size: Exceptionally compact, the 7.62×20.3cm pack size is tiny compared to closed-cell foam or self-inflating pads with the same footprint, R-Value and thickness.
- Super light Design: Weighs only 18.6oz, considerably less than other air mattresses and self-inflating pads of the same size, thickness and R-Value.
- Ultralight Material: The 75D polyester material is the best combination of back country durability and ultra lightweight.
These new Screw in Tent Pegs from RECON Australia are the real deal for the user who demands more performance from their tent pegs in whatever they are intending to keep firmly attached to the ground.
Whether it is a tent hoochie shelter or bivvy anything that needs to be attached to the ground temporarily but firmly, the screw-in pegs will operate in most soil types including sand and soft soil.
Each Peg is 200mm long and weighing in at 22gms; they are lightweight and strong, manufactured from UV reinforced fibreglass thus allowing flexibility.
The pegs are user-friendly and in Army Olive Drab, ideal for the military and in fact were designed for the military user in mind.
They can be screwed in quickly with the combo tool. You can also use the Combo handle on its own to screw the pegs into the ground.
Come pack up time the pegs can be screwed out easily allowing you to break camp quickly and move to your next destination.
The standard pegs are designed for maximum grip and hold well in all ground types but excel in soil and softer conditions where normal metal pegs just don’t hold. The standard pegs don’t need to be screwed all the way in, as long as the threaded part is well anchored; it’s doing its job. Simply move the adjustable rope clip close to the ground for best results.
- Peg Length Overall 200mm
- Length of Thread 80mm
- Width of Thread 15mm
- Width of Head just below the hex head 25mm
- Weight each 22gms
- Tensile strength 25Nm.
- 6 x Olive Hi Tensile Fibreglass 200mm screw in pegs
- 6 x Black Rope Clips (These are detachable and are able to swivel with the tension once fixed).
- 1 x Handle with extra HEX facility.
- 1x Clip in Hex extension for use with handle (recommended).
Ultralight and exceptionally comfortable, the Pillow X Recon weighs just 63.8 grams and packs to the size of a lighter.
Self centring X design cradles head!
Ultralight and exceptionally comfortable, the Pillow X Recon weighs just 63.8 grams and packs to the size of a lighter. Firstly, the advanced, self centring X design positions and cradles your head for support. This provides stable comfort and an efficient night’s sleep.
Secondly, it’s coloured for tactical and military applications. The durable 75D polyester at the top and bottom resists abrasion, punctures, and elevates softness. And finally, the Pillow X is easy to inflate. This highly packable pillow delivers mission-critical nighttime performance. And don’t forget, simply add or release air to raise or lower pillow height and adjust firmness for customized comfort!
Self Centering X Design: The thoughtfully designed weld pattern helps center and stabilize your head to maintain comfortable contact with the pillow’s surface.
Adjustable Height and Pressure: Simply add or release air to raise or lower pillow height and adjust firmness for customized comfort.
Sleeping Bag Compatible: Intelligently designed to fit inside a mummy bag’s hood for secure comfort.
Ultralight Material: Used on the top of the pillow, the soft 75D polyester material sheds grams while maintaining appropriate durability.
Light and Packable: Weighs only 63.8g. and packs to an ultra compact 11.43×6.35×2.54cm – about the size of a lighter.
Rugged Material: The hybrid construction combines an exceptionally lightweight 30D polyester top with a 75D polyester bottom for superior tear, puncture and abrasion resistance where it’s needed.
Storage Bag: A 11.43×6.35×2.54cm storage bag, sized specifically for your pillow, is included to maintain compactness and provide protection while traveling.
Mission Ready: The recon-ready coloring is ideal for tactical, military and backcountry use.
The VALHALLA Night Walker Summer Weight Sleeping Bag is designed to perform in tropical/Warmer climates. Packing down to a small size (approx. 12cm x 14cm) and can fit easily into any day pack. This lightweight, breathable bag is a great choice when you know the conditions are going to be warm/ humid. It features a Micro -outer fabric, Travelsoft filling and Partex Antibacterial inner fabric. A mosquito net that can be zipped over the face is also included to form a barrier to insects and the bag can also be opened and used as a quilt.
The VALHALLA Night Walker Summer Weight Sleeping Bag is one of the most popular bags in the range and has a great reputation. This sleep bag is suitable for tropical conditions comfortable down to approx 7°C, it weighs approx. 850 grams including the compression pack, and it measures 220cm in length and 75cm in width.
Zip Style Left Handed
Temp Rating Comfort: 7°c
Temp Rating Extreme: 2°c
Weight 850g (inc. compression stuff sack)
Pack Size (Fully Compressed) 12x14cm
Pack Size (Uncompressed) Length 220cm
Width (Chest) 150cm
Activity Travel, Trekking, Military
Season Warm Weather
Features Mosquito Net, Antibacterial