Law enforcement and service members trust their hands with the M-Pact® and its ability to protect in the field. Impact-absorbing Thermoplastic Rubber is sonic welded to the glove and delivers flexible protection against common impact injuries and skin abrasions. The uniquely designed Impact Guard™ frees your index finger for smooth trigger guard entry and mobility. The dual-layer internal fingertip construction reinforces the thumb and index finger for improved abrasion resistance, while the embossed fingertip pattern improves feel and overall dexterity. High-impact XRD® padding in the palm absorbs impact and vibration when you’re fully engaged so you can maintain your focus.
- Law Enforcement
- Maintenance Repair Operations
- Form-fitting TrekDry® material with MultiCam® camouflage helps keep hands cool and comfortable
- High impact PORON® XRD® palm padding absorbs shock and vibration
- Molded Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) knuckle and finger impact protection
- Rubberized grip on thumb and index finger for improved control and abrasion resistance
- Second-skin fit with a hook and loop closure
- Nylon cord loop for convenient glove storage
- Machine washable
After searching for years for a denim fabric that meets our mission criteria we bring you the Defender-Flex Jean by 5.11 Tactical®. We can't tell you the number of times our end users have asked us to do a jean and we know it's a favorite on the range as well as just about everywhere else.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Five pocket styling plus two rear hip pockets
Double needle construction with bar tacks in high-stress areas
Rinse Wash Indigo or Dark Wash Indigo
Button top fly with locking YKK® zipper
Dual back patch pockets
10 oz. mechanical stretch denim (76% cotton / 24% polyester with Lycra® T400 Tough Max™)
XPRT™ 2.0 Boots combine the best features of high-performance European hiking boots with elite tactical boots. The padded neoprene ankle, durable ripstop nylon frame, and BI-FIT insole provide lightweight, sturdy comfort, and an eVent® membrane makes the boots waterproof, breathable, and bloodborne pathogen-resistant. Nubuck, suede, and full-grain leather overlays present a professional profile, while a 5.11® Kick Toe delivers enhanced capability. Ghillie lacing for quick on/off. Whether you're climbing boulders, kicking in a door, or just doing everyday tactical, you'll stay comfortable and agile, day after day.
Like a European hiking boot, XPRT 2.0 Boots run narrower than other 5.11 boots. If you are a "D" or wider, we suggest ordering a Wide. The durable construction of these boots means you'll also want a few days of break-in before you deploy on your next operation
Elite tactical boot with hiking boot features
Waterproof and bloodborne pathogen-resistant
Lightweight, durable, and comfortable
Padded neoprene ankle
Ripstop nylon frame
5.11 Kick Toe
Full-length BI-FIT insole
PU midsole with nylon shank
eVent waterproof, breathable, BBP-resistant membrane
Waterproof nubuck, suede, and HELCOR® leather
With a durable waterproof leather and ripstop upper and side-zip for easy entry and exit, the Moab 2 8" Tactical boot is built for the toughest environments.
- Weight: 3lb/1306g
- Coyote Brown is AR670-1 Compliant
- Waterproof suede leather and mesh upper
- Non-metallic hardware
- Bellows tongue keeps out debris
- Molded TPU heel counter for stability
- External lateral stability arms with spray rubber for security and durability
- Breathable mesh lining
- Kinetic Fit™ Advanced removable contoured insole with enhanced heel and arch structure and integrated cushion pod for
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Molded nylon arch shank for midfoot support and flexibility
- Merrell M Select™ GRIP rubber tunes each outsole with durable traction that grips when and where you need it
- 5mm lug depth
Upper Waterproof suede leather and mesh upper. Stability arms with spray rubber for added security and durability.
Closure Non-metallic hardware. Bellows tongue keeps out debris.
Toe Protective, abrasion resistant rubber toe cap.
Heel Molded TPU heel counter for added stability.
Lining Breathable mesh.
Footbed KINETIC FIT™ Advanced footbed offers targeted support and Merrell air cushion keeps you going all day.
Midsole Features Merrell air cushion in heel to absorb shock and add stability. Lightweight nylon arch shank gives flexible support where needed.
Outsole Merrell MSelect™GRIP rubber tunes each outsole with durable traction that grips when and where you need it.
Lug Depth 5mm
Weight 3lb (1306g) per pair