The fastest and most innovative way to secure your laces.
After first time set up simply pull, cinch, and wrap. Now you're on your feet and ready to go! Ensure you have 17 inches of excess laces with your boots on for TacLaceTM to function properly.
Two are in each package, i.e. one set outfits one pair of boots. The actual size of the laces required for your boots depends on ankle size, width of boot opening, height, etc. Each set of Coyote Tan TacLaces comes with Desert Tan 84″ laces to ensure you have the 17″ of excess (If too long, simply adjust your TacLace down the laces and cut the laces to length). 10″ boots will require 96″ laces.
All Mil-Spec material. Patent Pending.
The MOAB 2 Mid Tactical Response Waterproof Boot comes with all the features you’ve come to love in our MOAB range, re-invented for long days on duty.
Made from a waterproof leather and textile upper with M-Select DRY™ you won’t need to let bad weather get in the way, this men’s boot also has stability arms for added security and durability on all terrains. It also boasts superior comfort thanks to its Kinetic Fit™ Elite footbed with added zonal arch support and heel cushioning.
• TRUSTED TRACTION: Vibram® TC5+ outsole delivers traction on any surface.
• DURABLE MATERIALS: Waterproof leather and ripstop uppers are built to stand up to the toughest jobs.
• TIME-TESTED FIT: Built on the original Moab platform - a favorite on the trail for comfort and durability since 2006.
• Upper Waterproof leather and ripstop textile with a polishable toe and M-Select™ DRY waterproof membrane. Stability arms for added security and durability.
• Closure features bellows tongue is attached to upper on both sides to keep out debris.
• Toe: Protective, abrasion resistant rubber toe cap.
• Heel: Molded internal heel counter cups the heel for added stability.
• Lining: Breathable mesh.
• Footbed: KINETIC FIT™ footbed with added zonal arch support and heel cushioning.
• Midsole: Features Merrell air cushion in heel to absorb shock and add stability. Lightweight nylon arch shank gives flexible support where you need it.
• Outsole: Vibram® TC5+ outsole for durable traction in any environment. EH rated ASTM F2413-11.
• Lug Depth 5mm
• Weight 2lb 11oz (1219g) per pair
Designed for speed and constructed for stability, the G3 is built on our lightest weight and most versatile TFX platform, the Danner TFX-8. The Desert TFX G3 also features a durable, rough-out leather upper with lightweight 1000 Denier nylon. The Vibram Striker Torrent outsole is designed with a pentagonal pivot point lug pattern for grip in all directions.
- Durable, rough-out leather upper with rugged and lightweight 1000 Denier nylon
- Breathable, moisture wicking mesh lining
- Variable lacing system and lace garage for secure, glove-like fit
- Danner® TFX-8 platform is the lightest weight and most versatile TFX® construction, features a cross-stitch design which provides - added durability and stability in the lateral toe and medial heel pivot zones
- Vibram® Striker® Torrent outsole is oil and slip resistant and features a 360 degree pentagonal low lug pattern for grip in all directions, a flex notch design in key pivot areas and a more rugged outer lug pattern which sheds water and provides maximum surface contact
- Meets AR 670-1 requirement for optional wear
- Nylon shank
- 8” height
- 1360 grams (pair)
- This is one of the two ADF Issued Combat Boot styles
- Style 24301
WEIGHT: 40 oz per pair
TRACTION: Oil & Slip Resistant
LAST TYPE: 851
OUTSOLE: Vibram Striker Torrent
CERTIFICATION: Optional Wear AR 670-1
TOE PROTECTION: Plain Toe
**SIZING IS IN US**
Ideal for those cold nights out field, kicking in doors or just hanging with mates.
The Valhalla Summit soft shell jacket is designed for comfort and utility. The three-layer integrated shell with its water resistant fabrics wicks moisture while maintaining body heat. Equipped with underarm vents for temperature control, reinforcement on the forearms, and multiple pockets for utility and storage (it also includes a phone pocket with headphones port) make the jacket comfortable and versatile.
- Available in Multicam, Coyote & Olive
- Lightweight, durable, comfortable
- Flash Resistant
- Adjustable drawcord hem
- Wind and water resistant
- Fully adjustable hood
- Hidden hood in collar
- a vertical chest pockets
- Wrist pocket
- Reduced profile bicep pockets
- Colour matched loop Velcro field on bicep for IFF and unit insignia 80mm x 80mm
- Reinforced elbows
- Pit zips for venting
- Gusseted underarms for unrestricted mobility
- All zippers are YKK with Valhalla glove-friendly pull tabs
Chest: 90cm - 95cm
Arm length (measured from halfway across neck to cuff): up to 85cm
Back length: 70cm
Chest: 95cm - 100cm
Arm length (measured from halfway across neck to cuff): 87cm
Back length: 72cm
Chest: 105cm - 110cm
Arm length (measured from halfway across neck to cuff): 88cm
Back length: 74cm
Chest: 110 cm - 115cm
Arm length (measured from halfway across neck to cuff): 90cm
Back length: 77cm
Chest: 115cm - 120cm
Arm length (measured from halfway across neck to cuff): 93cm
Back length: 78cm
A sleeping mat is designed to provide extra comfort so you wake feeling well-rested and refreshed for the next day’s exploring. Our self-inflating, non-slip sleeping mat is designed to do just that, while keeping the weight of your kit down to a manageable level.
To save space, when the sleeping mat is not in use it can be easily deflated and stored. Light, comfortable and compact, this mat is a convenient way to get a good night’s sleep when travelling.
Help reduce volume to give you extra space when travelling.
Self-inflating with blow and lock valve system, enabling you to adjust to your desired fill.
• Lightweight – just 420g (including stuff sack)
• Compact size 26cm(H) x 12cm(W) fully compressed
• Supplied with its own stuff sack
• Non slip base surface
• Self inflating with blow and lock valve system, enabling you to adjust to your desired fill
Dimensions: 122cm(H) x 51cm(W) x 2.5cm(D)
Barcode: Self-Inflating Sleep Mat Midi Olive - 8211653910109
Extra Long: No
Snugpak EPS (Expanda Panel System) bags give versatility to tackle any adventure. The key is its ability to control temperature and comfort by being able to transform from a warm, snug sleeping bag into a cool and spacious one.
The bag boasts all the features of traditional sleeping bags but the jumbo zip baffle can be opened out to give much more room when needed. The extra space within the bag allows more air to move around keeping the bag cooler.
This temperature management gives your bag much more flexibility allowing you to confidently select a product that can perform in a range of conditions, so that when the temperature drops, you can zip the sleeping bag tighter and instantly boost its performance.
Total Weight: 1950g
Compression Stuff Sack
Help reduce volume to give you extra space when travelling.
Built in Expanda Panel
Unzip the jumbo zip baffle to make the bag wider for extra comfort.
Tapered at the bottom to minimise wasted space
• Expansion System (Variable width)
• Low pack size
• Clips can be used to shorten the sleeping bag (Normal Length 220cm, Shortened Length 175cm)
Outer Fabric (100% Nylon)
Paratex Micro is tough, lightweight, highly windproof and water repellent. Paratex Micro utilises closely constructed fabric and is exceptionally hard wearing but still remains soft to the touch.
Inner Fabric (100% Nylon)
Paratex light is lightweight, highly windproof, water repellent fabrics, exceptionally breathable and able to wick moisture away from source.
Insulation (100% Polyester)
The brand name for our exclusive synthetic (Polyester) filling. It utilises superfine yarns bound with special resins to produce a luxurious down like feel. It is created from staple yarns which mirror the compositions of natural insulations.
Inner Fabric (100% Polyester)
Reflectatherm, this metallised fabric is designed to retain heat and warmth. A highly breathable material, which adds little to the weight or pack size.