Lowa Locarno GTX LO Wide
“Life — and weekends — are short, so play hard,” could be your motto.
Maybe you choose day hikes instead of multi-day outings because you want to squeeze some climbing, a paddle or a mountain bike ride into your action-pa erary.
With that in mind, we lightened-up our ATC concept to create an extremely versatile, modern outdoor shoe that you can wear to office, on your day hike and then when you hoist a few post-hike pints.
Although light and sleek, the Locarno remains true to its core outdoor roots, featuring essential design details to keep you moving comfortably on the trail. Its new Inverted MONOWRAP frame construction with a hybrid DuraPU/DynaPU midsole offers superb support, rebound and shock absorption, and the lower profile outsole offers a nimble, close-to-ground feel. Durably waterproof/breathable.
– Upper: Nubuck Leather & Fabric
– Lining: Waterproof Breathable GORE-TEX
– Construction: Slip Lasted – Injected PU Midsole.
– Climate Control System: Perforations in the boot’s lining allow air to enter, pumping heat and moisture back out.
– Lace System: Eyelets.
– Stabiliser: Soft Flex 3/4 length, full width nylon for good stability and outstanding comfort.
– Footbed: ATC Climate control foot bed, with comfort perforations improves breathability.
– Midsole: Low Profile DuraPU with DynaPU
– Midsole Frame: Monowrap Frame Inverted MONOWRAP support frame a LOWA patented construction technique that allows us to reduce overall boot weight while retaining important lateral stability.
– Outsole: LOWA Hybrid Trac
– Weight: 820 g/pair
|Boot Size UK||
7.5 UK, 8 UK, 8.5 UK, 9 UK, 9.5 UK, 10 UK, 10.5 UK, 11 UK, 11.5 UK, 12 UK, 13 UK