Lowa Tibet GTX Women’s
Our best selling men’s hunting boot is now available in a women’s specific last.
Serious outdoors users and hunters operating in rugged terrain like the Southern Alps and similar gnarly conditions in Australia are at home with TIBET GTX because of its crampon capability and rugged randing to protect against scree and its 3-4 season performance.
Our most popular hard-duty backpacking & hunting boot. Ideal for carrying heavy (25+ Kg.) loads, over long distances in rugged terrain and extreme weather conditions. The top line and tongue has been improved providing even more comfort along with FlexFit Synchro for easy ankle flex and articulation.
– Upper: Nubuck leather 2.4 – 2.6mm
– Lining: Waterproof Breathable GORE-TEX lining fully lasted to provide good conformation over the foot to reduce bunching thus providing a smooth fit, eliminating hot spots
– Flexfit Synchro: Allows for more natural and easy forward ankle flex and good heel fit with improved stability
– C4 Tongue: Patented anatomical construction to cradle the foot in comfort and especially over the instep
– Tongue Stud/X-Lacing: Allows for better pressure distribution, centred tongue
– I-Lock: (locking cam) lacing system for ease of lacing differentially
– Lace System: Ball Bearing for easy lace up and tension
– Footbed: Balance Insole, with a breathable top layer, and slow reacting foam, delivers instant customization to the foot. This proprietary insole transports moisture away from the foot, eliminates pressure points, minimizes friction between foot and insole and reduces fatigue
– Climate Control System: Perforations in the boot’s lining allows air to enter, pumping heat and moisture back out
– Stabiliser: Stiff Flex 5mm nylon, full length and width with a PU layer for total support underfoot
– Midsole: PU with SPS Dynamic TPU elements – designed to help control over-pronation and supination, reducing fatigue and potential injury when covering long distances through encouraging correct gait
– Outsole: Vibram Masai for traction, cushioning and support underfoot on uneven, rocky terrain. High wall rubber rand
– Handcrafted in Germany
|Boot Size UK||
4.5 UK, 5 UK, 5.5 UK, 6 UK, 6.5 UK, 7 UK, 7.5 UK, 8 UK, 8.5 UK, 9 UK