Law enforcement and service members trust their hands with the M-Pact® and its ability to protect in the field. Impact-absorbing Thermoplastic Rubber is sonic welded to the glove and delivers flexible protection against common impact injuries and skin abrasions. The uniquely designed Impact Guard™ frees your index finger for smooth trigger guard entry and mobility. The dual-layer internal fingertip construction reinforces the thumb and index finger for improved abrasion resistance, while the embossed fingertip pattern improves feel and overall dexterity. High-impact XRD® padding in the palm absorbs impact and vibration when you’re fully engaged so you can maintain your focus.
– Law Enforcement
– Maintenance Repair Operations
– Form-fitting TrekDry® material with MultiCam® camouflage helps keep hands cool and comfortable
– High impact PORON® XRD® palm padding absorbs shock and vibration
– Molded Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) knuckle and finger impact protection
– Rubberized grip on thumb and index finger for improved control and abrasion resistance
– Second-skin fit with a hook and loop closure
– Nylon cord loop for convenient glove storage
– Machine washable
The Valhalla Ghillie Short is a basic and cost effective ghillie suit. It features an integrated hood and wide 550 cord grid work for garnish and foliage attachment.
The Valhalla Ghillie Short conceals the head and upper third of the body and can be worn in conjunction with chest rigs or duty gear. The suit body is constructed from a strong lightweight mesh material to keep ventilation high and weight low.
Available in Multicam.
The Original® glove revolutionized the hand protection industry with its versatile design and has faithfully served its users ever since.
Durable synthetic leather extends the life of the glove and breathable TrekDry® material with MultiCam®multi-environment camouflage form fits the top of your hand.
The Original® provides unmatched fit, feel and functionality so you can focus on what lies down range. Seamless single layer palm provides maximum dexterity.
- Law Enforcement
- Maintenance Repair Operations
- Form-fitting TrekDry® material with MultiCam® camouflage helps keep hands cool and comfortable
- Durable and dexterous synthetic leather palm
- Adjustable wrist closure for a secure fit
- Machine washable
Ideal for those cold nights out field, kicking in doors or just hanging with mates.
The Valhalla Summit soft shell jacket is designed for comfort and utility. The three-layer integrated shell with its water resistant fabrics wicks moisture while maintaining body heat. Equipped with underarm vents for temperature control, reinforcement on the forearms, and multiple pockets for utility and storage (it also includes a phone pocket with headphones port) make the jacket comfortable and versatile.
- Available in Multicam, Coyote & Olive
- Lightweight, durable, comfortable
- Flash Resistant
- Adjustable drawcord hem
- Wind and water resistant
- Fully adjustable hood
- Hidden hood in collar
- a vertical chest pockets
- Wrist pocket
- Reduced profile bicep pockets
- Colour matched loop Velcro field on bicep for IFF and unit insignia 80mm x 80mm
- Reinforced elbows
- Pit zips for venting
- Gusseted underarms for unrestricted mobility
- All zippers are YKK with Valhalla glove-friendly pull tabs
Chest: 90cm - 95cm
Arm length (measured from halfway across neck to cuff): up to 85cm
Back length: 70cm
Chest: 95cm - 100cm
Arm length (measured from halfway across neck to cuff): 87cm
Back length: 72cm
Chest: 105cm - 110cm
Arm length (measured from halfway across neck to cuff): 88cm
Back length: 74cm
Chest: 110 cm - 115cm
Arm length (measured from halfway across neck to cuff): 90cm
Back length: 77cm
Chest: 115cm - 120cm
Arm length (measured from halfway across neck to cuff): 93cm
Back length: 78cm