Osprey Aura 65 AG (2022)
Conquer demanding weekends or extended backpacking excursions with effortless comfort and superior ventilation, courtesy of the Aura AG 65.
Designed specifically for women, its innovative suspension and harness provide a seamlessly tailored fit, enveloping your back and hips in 3D-suspended mesh. With convenient features like stretch mesh side pockets, Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment, integrated raincover, and FlapJacket for lidless use, the Aura AG 65 is a women’s backpacking pack that makes no compromises. Crafted from 100% recycled materials for an eco-friendly adventure.
Fit-on-the-Fly harness and hipbelt make for improved comfort and a fine-tuned fit.
Keeps your pack and gear dry in inclement weather.
Large, curved side zip access into main compartment on both sides.
– Included raincover made with PFC/PFAS-free DWR and bluesign approved materials
– Curved zip access on each side panel
– Floating top lid with lash points
– Fabric reinforced front shove-it pocket
– Tall dual-access side water bottle pockets
– Dual upper/lower side compression straps
– Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
– Dual ice axe loops with upper compression strap capture
– Zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
– Removable sleeping pad straps
– Internal hydration reservoir sleeve with center back exit port
– Stow-on-the Go trekking pole attachment system
– Two zippered front pockets provide additional organization options
LOAD RANGE: 14 – 18 kg
|3967 IN3/ 65 L
|82H X 39W X 36D CM
|3783 IN3/ 62 L
|77H X 39W X 36D CM
- MAIN bluesign approved recycled 210D honey comb nylon, PFC/PFAS-free DWR
- ACCENT bluesign approved recycled 210D high tenacity nylon, PFC/PFAS-free DWR
- BOTTOM bluesign approved recycled 500D hi
Berry Sorbet Red, Enchantment Purple