Platatac HW BB HK417 Mag Shingle
The PLATATAC HW BB HK417 Mag Shingle is designed for those who prefer a shingle-type magazine pouch, but desire more magazine retention and security.
The BB Shingle features the same shock cord retention seen on most shingle designs, however, it also utilises elastic sides to ensure maximum hold on your magazines. As the name suggests it is designed to hold HK417, or any AR10-style magazines, whether metal or polymer construction.
As part of the HW lineup, the BB HK417 Mag shingle is constructed from laser-cut Blueforce gear Ultracomp fabric. As well as being a lightweight material, its hydrophobic properties are particularly advantageous during maritime and littoral operations. The single piece of laser-cut ultra comp wraps around a single piece of elastic, ensuring full wrap retention, as well as minimising any potential magazine pull issues. The single piece of ultra comp also forms the back & MOLLE tabs, keeping the whole pouch as light as possible.
A removable shock cord is included for added magazine retention. The shock cord is adjustable to allow the use of different lengths of magazines. A pull tab constructed from grip tack material ensures ease of use, especially with gloves. The front of the shingle is two columns of laser-cut MOLLE to stack additional pouches.
– MOLLE Compatible
– Fits one HK417, AR10 style magazines
– Shock Cord magazine retention with grip tab
– Elastic side panels for magazine security
– Low profile, lightweight and highly durable
– Construction maintains pouch shape for ease of use
– Interior is designed to minimise magazine drag
– Berry Compliant Ultracomp Laminate
– Elastic: Mil-W-5664
Weight & Dimensions
– Weight: 50 grams
– Dimensions: 80mm W x 125mm H x 35mm D
– Requires 2 PALS columns – Attaches Vertically