The RUSH Tier System is a versatile, 4-piece strap system designed by 5.11 Tactical® that attaches to web-equipped RUSH and MOAB™ series storage units, allowing quick connect and disconnect capability for a modular storage system that meets all your tactical or long distance travel needs. Includes four durable straps and high-impact buckle hardware.
Modular storage enhancement system
Attaches to 5.11® RUSH/MOAB series bags
11.5” x 1” webbing strap (x4)
High impact buckle hardware
The Practical Utility Shoulder Hold, or PUSH™ Pack, is a full-featured messenger style bag that provides quick grab-and-go efficiency in any situation. Initially designed as a quick deployment solution or as a last minute bail-out bag from a vehicle, the 5.11® PUSH Pack is also prized by frequent travelers who need a reliable, lightweight carryall.
The PUSH Pack features a roomy main compartment, two expandable side compartments, a TacTec System™ compatible covert pocket at the rear, and a fully adjustable padded shoulder strap. MOLLE/SlickStick System web gear slots lining the exterior allow quick and easy carry option customization, while hook and loop nametape and flag holders provide quick ID capability.
Roomy main compartment
Dual expanding side pockets
Covert TacTec System compatible pocket
MOLLE/SlickStick web platform exterior
Fully adjustable padded strap
1050D weather resistant nylon
8.75” H x 7.75” L x 4” D main compartment
1.31” x 7.75” x 3” top pocket
7.75” x 4” x 1.5” left and right side pockets
395 cubic inch / 6 liter total capacity
Removable strap padding
Hook and loop nametape and flag patches
Aero foam back padding for comfort
The Valhalla Enhanced Waist pad is perfect for when you need to update your pack belt but don’t want to spend a fortune for your comfort. Just like the Valhalla Enhanced Shoulder Pads, this waist pad is made of 15mm closed cell foam with a 1000D Cordura outer construction for durability where you need it most. This pad also features an Airmesh lining to reduce sweat build up and any associated discomforts.
This waist pad was built for the 1606 MC plastic Marine Corp frame.
- 1000 Denier Cordura outer construction
- 15mm Closed cell foam for extra comfort
- Lined with Airmesh to reduce sweat
- Genuine Multicam webbing
- Military Specification Buckles
- Available in MultiCam
** Frame NOT included **
The RUSH12 Backpack is a high performance multipurpose bag that fills multiple roles, from a tactical assault pack to a hunting backpack to an emergency go-bag. 16 total compartments provide a wide range of storage options, each one sized for a specific use. Additional features on the RUSH12 backpack include an internal admin panel for organizing small accessories, a 60 oz. hydration pocket that keeps you on the move, and a fleece-lined sunglass pocket that protects your eyewear.
An extensive wrap-around web platform is MOLLE and 5.11 SlickStick® System compatible, allowing you to customize your storage to suit your needs. The RUSH backpack offers external compression straps, adjustable shoulder straps, and a centered sternum strap to ensure stability, and water resistant construction to keep your gear dry and secure in any climate.
High performance, multipurpose backpack
16 individual compartments
Roomy main storage area
Wrap-around MOLLE/SlickStick web platform
Internal multi-slot admin compartment
Zippered fleece-lined eyewear pocket
Hook and loop nametape and flag patches
Water-resistant 1050D nylon
18" x 11" x 6.5" main compartment
12” x 9” x 1.75” bottom front compartment
17” x 11” 1.5 liter hydration pocket
1476 cubic inch / 24 liter total capacity
Adjustable height sternum strap
Two external compression straps
Contoured yoke shoulder strap system
Self-repairing YKK® zippers
Glove-friendly pull tabs
The Special Recon Pack is a lightweight large category pack that provides the user with a greater retention capability using a compression fastening mechanism.
The fastening mechanism provides for a 20 litre horizontal retention with additional vertical retention to ensure that pack is at its optimised size.
**Pricing excludes Frame and Pads. Frame and Pads are sold separately**
- 80 to 50 litres using compression system with YKK Vislon zips
- Main compartment: 60 expandable to 80 litres )
- Internal divider (main compartment
- 500D Multicam nylon Cordura used
- 3 x base pouches with zip opening
- 1000D Multicam nylon Cordura used for the base of the pack and the lower section
- Base compression straps
- Winter neck with 2 closure system using para-cord and barrel lock (Top and base)
- Opening for routing coms
- Dedicated internal pocket for Radio (PRC-117 or eq)
- External MOLLE 18 columns x 3 rows top section
- Side MOLLE 4 columns x 8 rows when not compressed
- 3 Heavy Duty drag handles (50 to 25 mm webbing tape)
- Base opening (ZIP) with SR buckle pre-opening
- Harness and waistbelt utilises internal closed cell foam and airmesh
- Ladder lock harness adjustment
- Quick release system on each shoulder strap and SR buckle for waist belt
- Multicam 500D Cordura PU coated
- Harness Chest cinch
- Harness Comms and hydration routing