Campers Pantry Indian Chicken Pilaf Expedition
Now available in our new compact lightweight expedition packaging to save space.
Soft chicken pieces in a coconut sauce with peas, green beans and fragrant fluffy basmati rice.
Super light, 100% freeze-dried, and ready, so all you need to do is add boiling water, stir and take in the views.
– 400 grams prepared – true single serve
– vacuum packed to save space
– nitrogen flushed for longer life
– shorter packet so you don’t need a long spoon/less plastic
– no zip lock = less plastic
– eat from the packet = no clean up
– recyclable printed paper card
Steps: Cook and eat from the pouch (400 grams)
1. Add 300ml of boiling water to the pouch
2. Stir and seal, then wait 10 minutes
3. Open after 5 minutes and stir.
65% AUSTRALIAN INGREDIENTS
SINGLE SERVE | 100 GRAMS DRY | 400 GRAMS PREPARED
INGREDIENTS: rice, chicken breast, tomatoes, green peas, onion, coconut powder, green beans, ginger, garlic, curry powder, vegetable oil, chicken stock, corn flour, salt, rosemary extract.
Allergen Statement: May contains wheat, gluten, egg, soy, tree nuts and lupin.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Servings per package:1
Serving size: 400g
|Average Quantity per Serving||Average Quantity per 100 g|
|Energy||1240 kJ||309 kJ|
|Fat, total||10.8 g||2.7 g|
|– saturated||8.2 g||2 g|
|Carbohydrates||33.9 g||8.5 g|
|– sugars||4 g||1 g|
|Sodium||455 mg||114 mg|
Available To Order