Chicken Pantry Spicy Mexican Beans Expedition
Now available in our new compact lightweight expedition packaging to save space.
Mixed beans, roasted capsicum and tomato sauce with spices, chilli and served with rice.
Perfect for a hot savoury breakfast, cold water lunch (rehydrate a bit longer) in wraps or hot dinner.
– 400 grams prepared – true single serve
– vacuum packed to save space
– nitrogen flushed for longer life
– shorter packet so you don’t need a long spoon/less plastic
– no zip lock = less plastic
– eat from the packet = no clean up
– recyclable printed paper card
Steps: Cook and eat from the pouch (400 grams)
1. Add 300ml of boiling water to the pouch
2. Stir and seal, then wait 10 minutes
3. Open after 5 minutes and stir.
10.5% AUSTRALIAN INGREDIENTS
SINGLE SERVE | 100 GRAMS DRY | 400 GRAMS PREPARED
INGREDIENTS: Five bean mix, rice, passata, roasted red capsicum, onion, vegetable oil, cumin, corn flour, chicken stock, garlic, chilli, black pepper, salt, rosemary extract.
Allergen Statement: May contains wheat, gluten, egg, soy, tree nuts and lupin.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Servings per package:1
Serving size: 400g
|Average Quantity per Serving||Average Quantity per 100 g|
|Energy||1720 kJ||430 kJ|
|Protein||14.7 g||3.7 g|
|Fat, total||8 g||2 g|
|– saturated||2.6 g||0.7 g|
|Carbohydrates||62 g||15.5 g|
|– sugars||13.7 g||3.4g|
|Sodium||1090 mg||273 mg|
Available To Order